WHO'S FAULT IS IT?

As one dream scene ended Lace is in another. She again finds herself sitting next to her King Jesus. The conversation continues. "Lord, why is it so hard to live life. It seems so easy for some and horribly difficult for others. Why do some sail through life and others slog through the sludge?
"Lace, do you see all this beauty? We created all this for you and all humanity. Adam is just like you; he's a human being. Like you and many, many others, he made choices. He was created to be dependent on God as his only source. His only source for every heartbeat, the only source for every breath. He chose to turn from his dependency on God and be independent of God. In making this choice, he stepped out from underneath my umbrella of protection. This opened up two paths for a man to take. My way, where I provide all things, or his way where he lives independently of My provisions. In choosing his way, he made himself indispensable. He has to strive for everything I provided freely. Therefore not needing Me, he put himself in the position of being God."
"So it all simply boils down to choices?" Lace asks rather doubtfully. I'm sure it has to be more complex than that."
"No, it doesn't have to be. It's all straightforward and very doable. I kept it simple intentionally. It's not easy because you have to make a choice. Do it my way, or you do it your way, Jesus responded. I gave Adam all authority over the earth in his willful disobedience. He gave the authority of earth over to the devil. That makes him god over the earth. Man blames Me for all the bad things that happen here. When all along, it's the devil because he is the god of this earth."
"Well, that sounds rather hopeless."
"It's not; you choose to do it My way, or your way. Jesus says with a smile. I'm the door into the better way."
Lace leans her shoulder into her Lords, saying. "I don't understand so many things."
"You don't have to understand; you just have to trust Me."
"You say it like that's so easy."
The Lord laughs at her come back. "Lace, you are so precious to me, child. I love you," He says as He puts His arm around her shoulder.
Lace smiles up into His eyes, encouraged. Sitting next to her King in a chair made of rock overlooking creation. The panoramic scene before her appears to go until the earth meets the Sun.