Sorry

The sun continues to set and rise as life move's forward uncontrollably. Each second, each minute, each hour and now each day since I had my experience with Jungkook has left me in a hole of hope and hopelessness. Now, don't get me wrong. I truly believe that maybe, just maybe, thing's we turn out how I hope they will. However, I learned at a young age to never get your hopes up because all that will be waiting is disappointment. So yes, I still wasn't convinced that my little outburst and the reappearance of my past, something in which I had buried deep within myself, was suddenly going to go away once more. These boy's have become some of the most important people in my life, even though I've only known them for a few weeks, I've never had a connection like this before, maybe because I haven't had the chance to.

Fortunately, as if for the first time luck is on my side, my fears don't come true. Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin had visited me next. At the crack of 12, a knock at my door had rung through my ears as the three of them awaited on the other side. 

You see, even the slightest mention of BTS had sent me in a frenzy of anger, and my coworker is known to be a long time fan, thus making my shift's extremely frustrating. Every second word was BTS this and BTS that, so as to be expected, all I could picture was them towering over me as I collapsed to the ground. The next hour or so was going to be tough, and I was praying that I could cope with it. 

But, as I opened the door, all three, different in height and expression as Yoongi's emotionless state and deep brown eyes, juxtaposed by Hoseok's bright smile and his seemingly glowing appearance left me feeling confused I suppose. Jimin however, looked the same as he always does. His large, wide eyes and fluffy hair had left me smiling as I welcomed them inside. I no longer felt a strong sense of hatred towards them, but some contempt still lied beneath the surface. 

Conversation broke out instantly as Hoseok, by no surprise, was the first to speak, as his unnatural coloured hair shinned brightly along with his grin that just never seemed to fade. The air didn't seem awkward, in which I thought would most definitely happen as the situation we have found ourselves in can't be described as normal, but also isn't nothing more than a fight among friends I suppose. I hadn't seen any of them since that unfaithful day, so the fact that I feel as though I can breathe without tension within the air is better than what I asked for. 

"You have a nice apartment Y/n. Here, we brought a gift" He hands me a large box in which I hadn't even noticed. When opened, I'm welcomed to the scent of a flower field as what await's are three large candles, brightly coloured and beautiful in appearance. 

"Thank you" I say, as I stare deeply at the gift, placing it gently on the counter beside me. 

"Jungkook said your apartment felt lonely and candles make everything better I believe" Jimin tried to speak freely, but I could feel the uneasiness in his voice. Guilt perhaps, I felt it too.

I stand there, eyes lowered as I feel the need to apologise for the harsh words I had spoken as well as lying about my identity. "I'm sorry I yelled at you all. I didn't mean it. I was just mad and upset, and I felt hurt, attacked. I blamed you all and I shouldn't of done that" My heart lower's as the room goes silent. 

"Y/n, please don't be sorry. We are the one's who should apologise" Yoongi, who had barely said a word this entire time speaks his heart as passion is expressed through the inner working's of his mind, followed by the other's.

Apologies after apologies was what had come next. It was freeing, not like when I was with Jungkook, but in a different way I suppose. I wasn't particularly close with these three, but now we've had this experience, it means we can be. 

Everything felt like a blur after that. I accepted their apology and they accepted mine, and with that they left. My body had been overcome with a sense of comfort and gratitude, as everything fell into place, and I felt like living again.