The Fight

"I know who Y/n is Namjoon" 

I stand there silent as the sound of my heart beating in my ears gradually growing louder and louder was all I could focus on. I was shocked and nervous, but it was nothing compared to how terrified I was feeling. What was Jungkook going to tell me? Hundreds and hundreds of scenarios were running through my mind and it was driving me insane. I was hoping it was nothing bad, pleading that she indeed was the most amazing person I have met. That was why I was terrified, the fact that I may lose the person I have come to love. 

I could begin to feel the sweat drip down my back as the silence grew. Jungkook, his eyes were uneasy and the words just weren't coming out of his mouth. That was when Jin burst through the door. His pace was fast and his face was stern. I was scared to say the least and before I could tell him to calm down, he broke the news to me and I felt as though I was nothing.

"So when were you going to tell us Y/n's family runs the biggest commercial company in Korea?!!" 

W-what was he talking about? A commercial company? No, that wasn't right, it can't be. I felt my body continue to tense as I didn't know what to say, so instead I stood there frozen. 

The rest of the boys had slowly followed behind Jin. At first I didn't notice, but now all I could think about was the disappointment and confusion they must be feeling. 

"What are you talking about?" I ask, a quiver in my voice.

"Don't lie to us Namjoon. Y/n and her family are all over the internet. They are one of the most powerful families in Korea and across the world" His eyes are fully dilated and his voice only continued to grow and I continued to feel small. 

"I don't know what you're talking about Jin. I'm serious, besides where's your proof" I tried to stay calm, but my heart hurts in doing so.

"Taehyung, can I have your phone, please" Jin asks, his eyes not moving away from me. Tae gently hands over his phone to Jin and then he passes it to me. 

On the screen is a photo taken out of an article. It was an image of a woman, a man, a boy and... Y/n. She looks young, in high school maybe. None the less, they were right. Jin was right. Y/n, did she lie to me? It doesn't make sense, I mean, no, I don't believe it, I can't. 

"Do you believe us now?" Yoongi states, his stern presences giving me goosebumps. 

"Namjoon Hyung, maybe it's best you don't see her anymore. What if she's only using you so she can make money for her commercial company" Jimin states shyly. 

"We can't assume anything, we don't know if all this is true. We need to ask Y/n before we do anything, I mean we all liked Y/n, right?" Jungkook states, giving me hope. 

"She lied to us Jungkook! We can't trust her" Jin says aggressively, causing my blood to boil. 

"Don't say that Jin!" I yell, causing the boys to go silent, some of them jumping slightly in the process. However, unfortunately, in a few seconds, Jin yells back and then Tae does as well as it has become clear he is on Jin's side. All that it left is Jungkook holding Tae with all his strength and Hoseok holding myself back as well.  Yoongi, and Jimin were standing in the back as the fight unfolds between us. Chaos unravelling as our voices break and tears are shed. This was the biggest fight of our lives as punches were thrown and words were spoken.

___ 

As I approach the boys dorm, the sound of pouring rain and lightning frightens me a little. I see that the door is open slightly and my mind becomes worried. However, I walk through quickly as I'm excited to see Namjoon. I have his phone as he must of dropped it before leaving. I can't believe I had fallen asleep, but the thought of him tucking me in sends butterflies through my body once more. 

"Namjoon are you here?" I ask. In return, all I can hear is muffled screaming and swears been yelled from the room in front of me. Fear rushes through my body as I gently push the door forward to reveal the heartache that awaits on the other side. 

"Namjoon?..." I quickly say as the fear quickly forms on my face and I see the brawl that has broken out between the boys. I was afraid and unsure on what to do as the thought had never crossed my mind about them ever getting like this. I make eye contact with Jungkook across the room, hoping that will give me some reassurance, but his eyes quickly divert away from me. 

In a matter of seconds the boys notice that I'm here and the fighting stops.

"Y/n!" Namjoon yells, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth.

"W-what's going on?" I ask as I feel the anxiety begin to build up as my voice shakes. 

"Care to tell us who you are Y/n?" Jin asks as he stands broadly in front of me, fear coursing through my veins. 

"W-what are y-you talking about Jin" I say quietly, stepping back slowly. 

"We are not stupid Y/n. You've been lying to us the entire time. We know who you are and what family you come from"

"I don't know what you're talking about" I say, tears beginning to fall as I keep walking back.

"Jin stop!" Namjoon yells, Jungkook joining in.

"Tell us the truth Y/n!" Jin yells once more, ignoring those behind him, his eyes staring directly into my own as his tall body towers over me. He puts the phone into my face and I see my younger self standing next to those people. 

As my back then hits the wall I push the phone away and I feel my legs begin to turn to jelly. My breathing now had become rapid and the world was becoming blurry once more. I was so scared and afraid, but sadness and anxiety were what had taken control. I could no longer hear anything, not even the sound of myself crying. I could feel something touching my arm, something soft and safe, I think it was Namjoon. 

His muffled voice in my ear.

"Y/n are you okay? Y/n! Y/n! Look at me!"

But I couldn't see him now. The world went black as I feel myself fall to the ground. Slowly, I feel myself drift away into nothingness as the anxiety had caused me stop breathing. The world was gone, and I wish I was as well. My worst fear had come alive as my deepest secret had been revealed. 

~Authors Notes~

Upon reading through this chapter I have come to realise that I have written Jin in a mean way. I promise you that I love Jin so so so much and this is only to move the story forward 💜💜