"Okay, but promise to calm Nick down when he finds out. I don't want him to interrogate Jordan and scare him away! And he won't tell daddy!"

"Promise!" I said and she smiled like a kid. We walked to the car and I could feel someone following me. I turned around and saw no one other than the bodyguards.

Weird. Am I getting paranoid?

We walked past some girls and the started taking out their phones to take pictures. Who wouldn't want pictures of a billionaire's only daughter ? I thought to myself. One of the girls walked up to me before the bodyguard could stop her.

"You're the girl from the magazine! Can I have a picture?" She had blonde hair and was shorter than me. I looked at Zoey and she smiled. I faced her again

"What? Me? I think you've got the wrong person."

"No. You look exactly like her! I just don't remember her name."

"I guess I'm a familiar face. Sorry, not the girl but...lovely hair." I told her with a smile and she frowned. I walked away and Zoey looked at me weirdly.

"What? I have no idea what she's  talking about. Who would think I'm a model?" I huffed and she told me to look up. I looked up and my eyes widened in shock. Before me was a huge billboard of me and Nick. It was from the magazine shoot we did 3 weeks ago.

"I..I —"

You what? Speak up bitch!

"W-what am I doing there? The photoshoot was for Nick .."

"Well you both look picture perfect. Can you see how huge your smiles are? You look gorgeous!" Zoey said and I smiled. It was the one where he was holding me and whispering in my ear and I was laughing.

"There was something in that stupid ice cream making me emotional and shit.." I said feeling tears in my eyes.

"Woah! You cussed! That's never happened before!" She said with her eyes widened and I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Blame your brother. He swears like a sailor. Of course I'd pick up a few things...and you swear a lot too. You're a bad influence on me. And plus I sometimes say 'bitch'"

"Spiacente. It's just a habit I picked up and there's a lot of shit to curse about you know? And bitch, 'bitch' isn't a swear word " She said as we got into the car. (Sorry). I laughed.

" Hey can you teach me Italian ?" I asked her and she grinned.

"Really? Awww! You want to learn for him? That's so sweet." She said and I blushed.

"Yeah. I know some words though but mostly words I wouldn't say in English.."

"Ewww! I don't need to know what my brother tells you when he's boning you. TMI!" She said looking repulsed and I laughed like a fool. She started teaching me basic words like 'yes','no','please','sorry','thank you' and small phrases.

"A-and 'I love you'?" I asked her as we drove to Nick's house. He was in the office and Zoey was staying for a sleepover. Nick was quite upset about it grumbling words like

'She's going to fucking cockblock me.'

But he said yes anyway because he's missed her. I looked at Zoey and she looked shocked with her mouth open.

"Y-you want to tell him you love him?"

"I..yes..I mean no.. I mean should I ? I don't know.." I stuttered and fidgeted with my fingers. I need candy to calm me down.

"You so should! No time like the present! Gosh you're definitely gonna be my in law! Ahhh" she screamed hugging me and I smiled in relief.

"You're honestly the only of my brother's girlfriends that I like. I hated the others so much." She said and my heart stopped.