Chapter 36

"Thank you Primus, for helping us here today," Alpha Trion said, his ancient voice filled with sincerity.

"You should be thanking Lora, not me. She was the one who called me here. It was her strength and worry for the both of you that roused my conscience and drew me to the amulet," Primus denied.

I looked up at him with shock. "Me? I barley did anything in the fight."

"You did much more then you think. Sometimes you do not actually need to be in the fight, but rather be there as support in order to win, which was exactly what you did," Primus assured me. A warm felling filled me. "Lora Elizabeth Creed, I, Primus, grant you full ability and responsibility of the Amulet of Life, the artifact of my creation. Use it to protect those dear to you and never let the ambition of power be your downfall."

"I won't, I promise" I smiled, bowing my head.

"Before I go, let me fix one thing."

Primus' large frame suddenly shrunk down, and in front of me now stood a human sized version of him. His now small hand gently took my arm, and with the other one, he touched the inner part of my elbow. I didn't understand what he was doing but I stayed still. Muttering something under his breath, Primus closed his eyes and bowed his head. After a few long seconds, he raised his head, let go of my arm and stepped back. With that, he grew back to his normal size.

"Alpha Trion and Optimus Prime, thank you for up holding your duties and protecting life, no matter what form. I bid you fairwell. Until our sparks become one." Primus looked at the two Primes as he spoke, and finally down upon me. With one last look at everyone, he faded away into the blue light of the world created by the Amulet of Life. I turned to Alpha Trion after Primus was gone.

"I thought I was always the bearer of the amulet?" I questioned.

"Back in the early ages of Cybertron, it was tradition for the bearer to get Primus' approval. Even if the amulet choose you, Primus had to make it official," Alpha Trion explained. I nodded my head, satisfied with the answer given to me.

"Thank you two for helping me free the amulet," Alpha Trion said.

"Your welcome, but let's please try not to do that again," I said, a joking tone in my voice.

"I agree," Alpha Trion said, smiling down to me.

"It was a pleasure seeing you again, old friend," Optimus said walking up to his old mentor and placing his hand upon his shoulder.

"Like wise. You both should probably head back; I'm sure everyone will be wanting to know whether or not we succeed here today," Alpha Trion said.

With nothing more to say, both Optimus and I were enveloped in a blue light. The last thing I saw was the small smile on Alpha Trion's face, one that I had never seen the likes of before.

I opened my eyes to see all the the Autobots, Dinobots and humans crowded around Optimus and I.

"So?" Smokescreen asked as soon as I sat up and locked my eyes onto him. All I had to do was smile and the answer was instantly known.

"Yes!" Miko exclaimed loudly, jumping in the air with glee. Jack and Raf exchanged a bright and joy-filled smile while Smokescreen and Wheeljack high-fived each other.

"Well, now that that's over, let's get you two patched up," Ratchet said.

"Hmm?" I looked down at my arms and noticed that my shirt's sleeves had a few small rips and small cut and scraps laced my arms. Now showing through was my tenser wrapped around my arm. Realization flooded through me. I quickly stared to take it off, much to Ratchet's surprise and shock. When I had removed it all, my emotions soon reflected his.

The Energon that was formerly on the inside on my inner elbow was all gone, replaced by normal skin. No blueness could be seen on my skin or any of my veins surrounding it.

"How is that possible?" Ratchet asked, his holoform appearing to look at it closer. A smile grew on my face.

"Thank you Primus." I though, casting my thanks out and deep down I knew the incarnation of life heard me.

"Primus did it." I said simply. Everyone froze and all eyes turned to me, all except for Optimus'. He just looked down at me from where he was standing and smiled a rare smile that, like Alpha Trion's, I had never seen before.

"Primus helped us defeat Unicron and Megatronus," Optimus said.

"Megatron was there?" Miko asked.

"No, Megatronus, the Fallen. The one Prime that fell to Unicron's side." Wheeljack clarified. Then confusion dawned on his face. "How in the Allspark was he there?"

"It's a long story," I sighed.

"Well, start telling it," Smokescreen said, raising an eyebrow towards me. A chuckle interrupted his speech as he spoke.

"Well...." I started. I took a deep breath and launched into the tale of a battle between light and dark, good and evil, Autobots and Decepticons, and above all else, a tale that would be told for eons to come.