"There's Mathletes today, you coming?" Noah snapped me out of my other place.
"Y-yeah, sure." I nodded aimlessly.
"Stop thinking about what everyone was saying this morning. All day you've been out of it and obviously this is something very deep for you so just take your time. I want you to make a good decision but ultimately it's yours."
"Thanks baby." (Yes I have a name for him too) I held is face in my hands stroking his cheeks with my thumbs. The more I stared into his unique set of eyes the more my troubled thoughts went away and my heart sparked. I bit my bottom lip ever so slightly and his eyes flickered down to my lips. I brought his head down to mine not wanting anything more than to kiss him.

"Noah we're starting." I heard an irritating voice say. I knew it wasn't Hayley because she was dead so I wondered who would ruin this moment. I gave a deathly stare to the toilet brush standing there with her books to hand; Venus. There was a hint of mischeviousness in her eyes and I began to get paranoid thinking that she may be working with my mum.
Noah obviously startled, "Sorry, we'll be in there- yeah I'm coming."

I was bubbling with angst at her pure disrespect of disturbing us. I pulled him down and laid a kiss on his cheek then walked to the maths room making sure to stare down at her. I wasn't familiar with the people inside and was not surprised to recieve looks of judgment.

I took a seat on a table and played around with my phone whilst Noah came in shyly. He began talking about the upcoming tournament, that no one was ready for, and hardcore preparations needed. I kept sending him cheeky smiles or winks and he would stutter but regain control.

I was paired with Booker to run through some equations and was just pleased it wasn't Venus. He seemed really nervous and more introverted than Noah. His dark eyes darted from his hands to me and back to his hand. This interaction reeked of awkwardness and I wasn't sure how long I'd cope.

"Your Booker, right?"
He flinched, "yes.."
"How long have you been in Mathletes?" I carried on.
"A year."
This was getting ridiculous he couldn't let it more than 2 words, "Do I make you nervous?"
His eyes met mine and he looked alarmed, "Sometimes.."
I gave a light hearted smile, "Why? I've never spoken to you before."
"B-because most people are scared of you and I'm not sure how to act around you because if I say something wrong you may beat me up."

I never considered how much my reputation would make others feel about me and when I did think about it I didn't care. I felt a little guilt for him and others being so fearful of me when, I think, I'm a nice person. I couldn't convince him straightway that I wasn't a bully but I could try to prove him I wasn't as bad as he thought.

"I wouldn't beat you up for saying something wrong and of course everyone thinks I'm bad because I'm bad behaved but I'm not a bully."
"Is that why Noah is friends with you; he knows your not that bad?"
"Yeah exactly."

For the rest of the time we got on well and he seemed to engage with what I was saying. Anytime I had bursts of annoyance from a question he'd flinch. I laughed a little inside. Noah was focused on the other side of the room doing his cute concentration face for the majority of the time. When it came for us to leave I was sitting on the table while Noah cleaned up. Not that there was much to do.

"I really hate Venus.." I muttered.
"I don't get why when you have been the one who was rude to her." He said closing the cupboard door.
"You saw what she did today. Just before we were going to kiss she disturbed us. On purpose."
"She didn't do it with evil intent I was getting distracted by my pretty girlfriend." He looked at me waiting for my reaction like a dog waiting for its owner to throw a stick.
I poked my tongue at the bottom of lip trying to suppress and smile, "Shut up.."
He pouted, "Buttonnn" he whined.
"Come here." I rolled my eyes.