Chapter 5: Step 1

I walked into chemistry with Noah knowing this lesson would absolutely crap. I hated chemistry with a passion deeper than any other feeling. I picked it beacsue I forgot the difference between biology, chemistry and physics. Don't judge me I was drunk. I moved to where Noah sat and took out my books.

"E-excuse me, that's my seat."
I turned to see this girl that looked shorter than my toilet brush and holding into her books as if they were her life support.
"Is your name on it?"
"No.."
"Then it's not yours."

I carried on unpacking my stuff ignoring the girls little whispers. Little toothpick.

"I'm sorry Venus, what Cayden means is that she's going to need this seat for a while; or for the rest of this year." Noah reassured her.
I really wanted to just kick her over like the little Christmas decoration she was.

"Your so mean. She's so sweet, you can't do that to people." Noah complained.
"Oh she can suck my left toe, she can't claim a seat that clearly doesn't have her name on it."
"But that's not the point and eurgh who would want to suck your toes?"
"People that have those awful foot fetishes."
"That's gross. Stop talking."
"Yh, those people that enjoy sucking toes and find it arousing in some way."
"I can't get that image out of my head..."
"Neither can I."

Our chemistry teacher began to talk and everyone silenced sat. During the lesson I had this urge to do something entertaining other than listen to this old wrinkled man yapping on and on. I felt like driving my pencils into of my ears, anything would less painful at this point.

As I glanced over at Noah's excersise book I was mortified to see he had nearly two pages of notes. I'd just written on thing - the date, I thought that was all he wanted us to write.

I'm screwed.

By the end of the lesson I learnt nothing. I had no clue what the lesson was about and even the date and title I thought I wrote correctly was from 2 weeks ago...

I'm double screwed.

~~~~~~~~~

I took my pizza from the lunch lady with Noah as we spoke about chemistry but something I saw made me almost run to my seat. Leo was sat in my seat.

I dropped my tray in front of his face warning him I was there. He smugly looked up at me standing to meet my level. I stared up at him, driving my eyes into his soul. Telepathically telling him to move out my way before there was trouble.

"Why are you here?" I questioned.
"I was inviting you guys to my party, this Friday, I was telling Taylor it would be great to see you there."
"What's the catch?"
"No catch just want peace between us. After this morning I wanted to set things right."
"Too bad we don't want to go." I folded my arms.
"Speak for yourself, I do." Riley said before reversing back into her corner. Sometimes this guy doesn't think.

"See they do want to go." Leo smiled.
I grabbed my pizza and took a mouthful, "We'll see you there."
Leo took my pizza from my hand
at took a bite, winking at me in the process, "I hope so."

I'd nearly gagged on my food.

He tossed it back on my plate walking away back to his table of footballers.
I was fuming with anger at that point, the plain disrespect he had just taking my pizza. I was about to teach him a whole new meaning of pain as I began to walk off I got pulled back by Noah.

"Don't bother waste your energy he wants to make you angry." He said calmly.
"What was Leo doing at our table?" Cole said sitting on a seat biting down on his pizza.
"We're going to his party this Friday, thanks to Riley." Taylor rolled her eyes.
"You need to shut up sometimes you know." Cole munched.
"But I really wanted to-" Riley started
"Shut up"
"But-"
"Shut."
"I-"
"Up."