Chapter 13: Hey baby

Cayden's POV

I woke up slowly to the beat of Noah's heart. My head rested on his chest and I wrapped my arm around his stomach. It felt nice actually; I liked it.

No we did not have sex before you start getting excited. Yes, I let him sleepover because it was too late for him to travel. I kinda wanted him to stay.

Yesterday was weird because I actually wanted to kiss Noah and I felt a continous pull towards him. When he kissed me or I wanted was more; I was melting under his touch.

However, I don't like him because..... because that would be strange but whoever becomes his girlfriend will be some lucky girl. But for this moment I wanted to pretend he was mine.

You do like him. Oh my fucking gosh, I do not like him. Yes, you do. No. I can't. I ignored my conscious. I glanced up at his face and he looked so peaceful, sending bubbling butterflies to my stomach.

My head is going crazy and I cannot control it. I felt his body jolt as he began to wake up and I was frozen trying to think of what to do. But it was too late and he woke up so I quickly titled my head down to make it seem as if I was asleep. 

Noah's arm coated my back drawing me in a bit closer and I was interested to what he would do next. His hand slowly rubbed my side and I instantly felt ticklish. I held my breath to avoid laughing but as he began to tickle me and I lost control. I laughed loudly pleading him to stop. It went on like this until I fell off the bed to get away.

"You okay?" Noah asked peering over the edge of the bed.
"I am not." I said slowly standing up and my limbs cried in pain as my body wasn't used to the excersise.
"I was about to-"
"What is going on?" My brother said holding a tennis racket interrupting Noah.
"Why do you have a tennis racket?" I questioned confused.
"I thought you were attacked so I came to see what was wrong. But now I see you were doing."
"And what's that." I asked.
"You two were getting freaky." He sang.

Noah laughed at my brother's lack of singing skills but I didn't. I gave him a glare but he ignored it and started to do body rolls and gave me some creepy smile.

"Just leave my room." I sighed rubbing my temples.
"Why? So you carry on your freaky business with Noah." Caleb smiled.
"No, we weren't doing anything in the first place. Now leave before I make you leave."
"Make me." He stuck out his tongue.

I swiftly walked towards him, as fast as my body would allow me too, and he ran out dropping the racket which I then threw at him. He cried out in pain but scrambled into his room and I laughed in satisfaction. I turned back to Noah who looked a mix of amusement and worry.

"What? He was pissing me off." I grumbled.
"But he's so sweet."
"Nope, it's all fake. I'm going to take a shower but you just... stay there."

I walked out and looked checked in my dad's room to see if he was okay. He was fast asleep as usual but he had been drinking much less and saw a doctor yesterday. It seemed that he was okay but he needed to be careful of his liver.

I got into the bath and decided to relax for little bit because church didn't start until 1 pm and it was only 9 am. After a nice soak I dried off and creamed my skin before realising I didn't bring my clothes with me. I had a few minutes of contemplation before deciding to wrap my towel around me again and just get my clothes. I walked back into the room and Noah did a double take at me from his phone.

"Don't judge me I left my clothes in here." I said searching for some underwear, "You can take your shower now and after you can get ready for church. Your still Christian right?"
"Yeah, of course." He jumped up from the bed, "I don't suppose you have anything I can wear."
"I think I do."