Chapter 1: I. Don't. Give. A. Shit

6 years later

I still hated people if you were just wondering. The exceptions are my best friends: Cole, Jacob, Riley and Taylor. I had got trust issues and had to try to adapt. They'd been with me for the last year of secondary school and 1st year of college.

Cole has been the closet to me, because I knew him first and he understood me more than the others. He always tries to keep me in check. Emphasise on the, tries but it fails, as you can see. He's the most sarcastic and for that reason the amount of mini agruements we have is uncountable.

Cole has curly, dark, brown hair with blonde tips that give him that classic light skin look. He has a perfect mix of hazel, green and grey spalshed into his eyes that complements his skin. He was mixed with Jamaican, from his mum, and Puerto rican, from his dad. I tried to convince him not to get a piercing, but nobody listens so he has a silver studs in each ear.

Jacob is the pig, as I call him

Jacob is the pig, as I call him. He's always eating and I don't even know where he puts the food because he looks like he's on the perfect balanced diet. He's also very helpful when you have a problem and I go to him if there are certain things I don't want to tell Cole. And my goodness he's a ladies man. Literally he can get any girls with his picture perfect smile and I'm fed up of girls eye raping him sometimes.

I'd advise that you don't make him angry. The last time he was angry he bent a guys arm in the wrong direction. And don't think just because your a girl he won't do the same.

Jacob is half Nigerian and half Ghanaian which is the reason for his glowing dark caramel skin. He has short hair because he was dared to shave his plaits off a few months ago so it's gradually growing back. As I've mentioned he has perfect teeth which is why he has a perfect smile. He also somehow managed to get a few tattoos without his parents getting angry.

Riley I would say by farrrrrrr is the most idiotic and random, he doesn't think about what he says and just blurts out rubbish

Riley I would say by farrrrrrr is the most idiotic and random, he doesn't think about what he says and just blurts out rubbish. When he's supposed to be on our side he will say some dumb shit that gets us in more trouble.

Riley is Japanese and has the most addictive brown eyes in the world. There like big balloons staring into your gullible soul. His laugh is contagious even when your annoyed, you end up laughing. He had musky brown hair that was slightly curved just above his eyebrows. He had the most innocent face but don't be fooled he is not innocent.