Chapter 7: Control

"I know it was you." I spat pinning him against the lockers.
"I-I don't know what you're talking about.." Leo stuttered.
"You spiked my fucking drink and turned me into some uncontrolled horny fucker."
By this time a crowd had gathered around, not making a difference to how I snarled at him.
"I don't know what your talking ab-"

Before he could finish his bullshit I thrust my fist into his stomach, cowering him over.
"Want to say that again? I didn't quite catch that."
Leo heavily breathed as he stood up, "I said I don't know what your talk-"

I soared my fist back into the same place driving a little bit more force into it. I was tired, it was Monday morning I had no time for rubbish.

"Cut the crap, speak the truth." I held him up again.
I saw Cole and Noah appear by the side watching intently like everyone else.
I flinch forward.
"Fine! Okay, just please don't hit me. Yes, I spiked your drink but I didn't know what it would do. I got given it and ordered to put it in your drink."

"Who? Who ordered you to do that?" I knitted my eyebrows.
"I can't say, he'll hurt me." Leo looked genuinely scared, this feeling came over me and I didn't want a bunch of students to hear who he said.

"MOVE, EVERYONE LEAVE NOW!" I barked making everyone run for their lives. Even Cole and Noah cautiously left, leaving me and Leo. I released him from my hold and backed off a little to give him space, "Okay speak now. Who was it?"
"It was Xavier."
"That fucking little bitch. He gave you that, I'm going to fuck him up."

I was enraged, I actually thought he was innocent for once and I was wrong. He didn't know what was coming for him.
"Please don't tell him I told you anything." Leo pleaded.
"You shouldn't show weakness, it doesn't look good on you. If I wanted Xavier to know you told me everyone would still be standing there."

I walked off in fury, I couldn't think straight. All I could think was killing Xavier. And at the moment it didn't seem like a bad option. I didn't have anger issues but I when I was angry not even an elephant could hold me back. Or is that anger issues?

Cracking my knuckles I paced into the lunch hall. People's heads turned and mumbled timidly but I was oblivious to what they were saying. Noah noticed me from afar but looked like a scared child and alerted the others I was on my way.

I sat down in a seat and bounced my leg profusely trying to calm down.

"Do you want to tell us what happened?" Noah asked, seeing as no one else said anything.
"Yeh, sure. Xavier gave Leo drugs to spike my drink. Fucking prick. That's why I was so horny or whatever."
"Pytress..." Noah sighed under his breath.
"What that's messed up." Cole exclaimed.

"Wait, what did you just say?" I asked looking up.
"I said what that's messed...up." Cole repeated slowly.
"No not you, Noah."
"Oh... I said... erm... Pytress." He bit his lip.
"It sounds like some magical God." Riley laughed.
"It's not funny Riley" Noah began, "It's a very dangerous drug that can sometimes kill people. It's used to feel elevated, relaxed and boosts your hormones to an unbelievable level. Side effects are that it increases your temperature to an unreal rate which could burn out ur internal organs."

We all sat in silence. I was lost for words for a while.

"No way. Xavier has gone crazy, he's trying to kill us." Taylor angrily said.
"No if he was trying to kill us we would be dead, he's trying to play with us. We've been in his so called territory for years now and what happened last week must if set him off on a rampage against us." Jacob responded.
"Noah why didn't you say so earlier. Why didn't you tell me I'd been drugged by Pytress? When were you going to tell me I got drugged at all?"