Large dragon at large.

Start from the beginning

You then saw a cave with a sign there.

(Y/N): Beware of the Glasburgh dragon?

Then Scooby and Shaggy got scared when you mentioned about a dragon.

Shaggy: Like ok (Y/N) got the warning Scoob and I will be over at ye old food court.

They were about to walk away but they bumped into two minstrels that looked burnt.

Minstrels: They say that is a treasure within the castle walls but no one's ever found it and live to sound the call, but those who seek their Fortune have only met the flame of a thousand year old dragon, Old Glassie is her name!

Ben: Is that even a true story?

Velma: That's just a folktale, dragons never really existed

(Y/N): Velms you do realize I can turn into a dragon right?

Then Leonidas was seen on your shoulder.

Leonidas: And what about me? I'm a dragon too, you know.

Rook: Technically (Y/N), Scarlgon is only an extraterrestrial that resembles a dragon.

Then you heard a growl in the cave as you all saw a shadow of a dragon.

Shaggy: Like what's that!?

Then figure came only to be a man wearing a dragon costume.

Velma: Like I said, just a legend.

Man: A legend? Did a legend singe my eyebrows clean off? Why just last night the dragon burned up a local cottage see for yourselves. That foul beast is trying to ruin my fair.

He handed you a newspaper as you saw it read about a cottage being burnt down.

Fred: Your fair?

Ewan: That's right! Ewan. Ewan Mcguan and I own the place.

(Y/N): so you don't mind if we help ya out on stopping this dragon?

Ewan: I don't need help from you rowdy hooligans. Unless if you have five smackers for a picture with the Glasburgh dragon.

Velma, Jessica, Diana and Kara start to look at him as he came with them and took a picture with them.

Velma: No thanks.

Ewan: Hold it right there ladies you need to wear costumes in my fair.

Jessica: Oh, we do but they aren't really us.

Ewan: I don't care!

Velma: and we'll be right back.

We later see you all waiting as Velma, Diana, Karen, Jessica and Kara came as they were wearing princess costumes.

Kara: No one says a word and no one gets hurt got it?!

(Y/N): Sure thing... Princess Kara. Besides, I think you girls look great in those dresses.

Velma: You do?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Kara: Ok, but you better not call me princess.

(Y/N): How about queen?

Jessica: Well I don't mind that.

Karen: Why did it have to be a princess dress?

You then saw someone was trying to pull a sword out of a stone as he was struggling to pull it out and then he just gave up.