Epilogue

Zayn's POV

          It was the day I never thought would come. Of course I was told I could never have it. That no one would ever love me. But one person did. It has been four years since Niall and I have been together. We have been engaged for three of those wonderful, yet sometimes hard years. He proposed to me the day of our graduation in front of everyone. Of course I said yes.

          Today was our wedding day. I couldn't believe he wanted to marry me. I was looking into the mirror at my black suit and bow tie. My hair was pushed up. I looked the same, just taller and a few tatoos. I also gained some weight after Maura and Bobby sent me to a clinic to help me with my eating disorder and other problems caused by my father. I looked in the mirror and saw someone strong looking back at me.

          "You look wonderful." Maura's voice came from behind me. I turned to her and we hugged each other tight. She has helped me so much. I got a full scholarship to an art university in London. She helped me get through school and even get my art sold and shown in museums. I couldn't thank her enough for everything. Including letting me marry her son. I pulled away from her, both of us having tears in our eyes.

          "I still remember that 17 year old boy that sat at the side of Niall's hospital bed. I swear I fell in love with you that day. I see you as another son but now your going to be my son-in-law and I can't stop crying. I've cried so many times thinking you weren't going to even make it to your 18th birthday. Now here you are on your wedding day. I love you so much." I was full on crying now. But the tears were of joy.

          "I love you too, mama." I kissed her cheek and sighed. "I wish my mum and sisters could be here." I miss them every day. Sometimes I can't move it hurts so much.

          "They are here. Your mum especially." She said giving me a wink. What? "You'll see! Now let's get you down to your husband."

          Maura and Bobby walked me down to the end where I saw the most beautiful man ever. Niall's hair was still dyed slightly blonde. He had grown but I was taller than him. Niall just looked older, like a man now. Both his parents hugged me and handed me over to their son.

          Liam was my best man. We became very close over the years. Greg was Niall's best man. I looked out into the small crowd of people. They were all Niall's family, along with Harry and Louis. I looked to the chairs in the front row. Four empty chairs were there with pictures of my sisters on three of them, along with their names. I looked to the fourth chair and saw the bear my mum made me. Tears spilled from my eyes and I looked at Maura and mouthed thank you.

          Niall and I joined hands about to say our vows. We wrote our own. Niall went first.

          "Look at us. I promised many things when I first met you. I promised to protect you and I promised to never hurt you or let you be hurt. Now today I promise to love you for the rest of my life. I told you I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I'm going to do that right now. I'll do anything to see you smile or hear you laugh. Even sing Irish songs and dance on teachers desks." Everyone laughed. I remember that day so perfectly. "I love you so much and I always will." He finished sliding the silver ring on my finger. Now it was my turn to say my vows.

          "There are only five words I have to say to you. The first two are thank you. I wouldn't be the person I am without you. The next three are I love you. That's all I have to say, but to us those words mean more than what everyone else hears. The past is in the past and I want you to be my future everyday for the rest of my life. That was way more than five words. Maybe if you hadn't sang Irish songs and danced on our math teachers desk I would be able to count today." I told him, eveyone laughed again. Niall and I couldn't be serious about anything, even getting married. I slid the ring on his finger and smiled.

          "Do you, Zayn Javadd Malik, take Niall James Horan to be your wedded husband. To love, hold and honor as long as you both shall live?" The Priest asked me.

          "I do." I said without a doubt in my mind.

          "And do you, Niall James Horan, take Zayn Javadd Malik to be your wedded husband. To love, hold and honor as long as you both shall live?" He asked Niall.

          "I do." He said in his thick accent.

          "By the power invested in me I now pronounce to you, Mr. Niall and Zayn Horan. You may now kiss your husband."

          Niall and I looked each other in the eyes and connected our lips. I always wanted to kiss him for the rest of my life. Now I truly can.

A/N: again thanks for reading this! I can't believe you all liked it! I just started writing another story called Cancer, please go read it's going to be good!!! I love you all. Comment/Vote!

P.s. huge shout out to alaen23 for voting on every chapter and commenting the sweetest things! Go check out her page and follow her!

See my new story!!!

          -Bri;)