Chapter 15

Niall's POV

          Why the hell am I so nervous?! I've been on plenty dates before. Of course none of them were ones that I actually liked the person. I would always end up wishing the person was Zayn. Now it is and I'm shitting bricks. Liam, Harry, Louis and I all missed our last class so that they could help me set up the date. Zayn told me he has never been on a date before, so I wanted this to be perfect.

          There's a place at the park that has a tree that's leafs hang down low to create a cave like structure. Me and the lads set up a picnic table under there. Because I can't cook, Harry made the food, which was some chicken dish. Louis and me set up hundreds of battery powered candles every where so the cave was lit up. Thank god for those because I honestly didn't want to burn down the park to finish our first date. Liam set up white sheets around the tree to cover any area that to outside world was showing. I wanted this to be our own world and our own place. No one there to disrupt and nothing to distract. Just me and Zayn.

           Once we were finished it was 6:45. I told Zayn I would pick him up 7:00.  We all stepped back and looked at our work. It was beautiful.

          "Wow." Was all I could manage to. I turned to my best friends and smiled. "Thank you so much for this. I love you guys." I said going to hug them. We had a big group hug and pulled back.

          "We love you too, now go get your man." Liam told me after kissing my cheek in a brother type way.

          "If Zayn is still a virgin after tonight then we're done being friends." Louis told me with all the sass in the world.

          "I don't fuck on the first date!" I scolded him laughing.

           "I have to go get the food and bring it back before you get here with him. Now leave!" Harry said and I listened.

           I hoped in my car and checked my hair. I had it pushed up. I was wearing black jeans, converse and a white t-shirt. Nothing to much or too little. I started the drive to Zayn's house hoping tonight would go as I planned it to.

Zayn's POV

          I was standing in front of my closest trying to find something to wear that wouldn't hurt my cut up body. I pulled out a black long sleeved shirt and put it on. Okay, that didn't hurt as bad, next is pants. I got black jeans that used to be skinny but now they kind of just hang off me. I carefully slid those on. It hurt when I got them to my hips but I ignored the pain. My left side still hurt allot but I was sure it was just brused badly. My body was still wrapped in bandage wrap. Only some spots on the white wrap had turned red from the wounds breaking open.

          I looked at the clock and it was 6:20. He was going to pick me up at 7, so I went to the bathroom to do my hair. I looked in the mirror and sighed. My hair was just black and ugly. I pushed it up so it was out of my face. It actually came out good considering I used only my right arm.

          I was extremely nervous for this date. I had no clue if after he would realize I was boring and leave me. At this point if he left I wouldn't be able to survive, honestly. I depend on Niall to make me happier or just the thought of him to make the rapes and beatings less painful. It scares me that I depend on someone that much that doesn't even need me.

           The door bell rang and I slipped my old beat up Vans on and went to it. I took a deep breath and answered it to the most beautiful boy ever. He looked so good with a white t-shirt and jeans. The smile he was wearing just completed the look.

           "You look so hot." He said after his eyes scanned me. I blushed and looked down. He grabbed my hand and led me to his car.

          "Where are we going?" I asked quietly. I really don't want to mess this up.

          "Just a special place I found when I first moved here." He replied. I nodded. We drove for a bit making small conversation then he parked us  at the park. I looked at him questioning what we were doing he laughed and got out. He ran over to my side and opened the door before I could. I shook my head at the cheesy-ness.

          "Your so weird, you know that?" I asked.

          "I am glad you took notice. I work hard on it." I laughed. He was something else.

          We walked hand in hand to a deep part of the park where a different looking tree was. There were tiny candles all around it. White sheets made an entrance. I stopped and just looked at the sight.

            "Come on, love." Niall told me, pulling me to the tree. Once we were inside I dropped his hand and covered my mouth that was open. The place was beautiful. There was a picnic table with food on it, white sheets making it look like a dome, candles everywhere and a little sitting area on the floor with warm looking blankets. I don't even know what to say to him.

          "You did this?" I asked still shocked.

          He nodded smiling at me. "I wanted to do something different than classic first dates. I want you to remember this."

          "I promise I'll never forget this. Thank you so much." I carefully wrapped my arms around him trying not to hurt myself. He probably took note at how careful I was being and was just as gentle with me. I can't believe I'm saying this but I love this boy.

          "Shall we?" Niall asked pulling out of the embrace, pointing at the food. I gulped and told myself I have to eat. If not, I'll ruin everything and he'll leave.

          We ate the food, I was actually surprised at how hungry I was. But due to my malnutrition, I only ate ten bites and felt sickly full. I felt fat and disgusted at myself for eating. Niall must have been reading my face because he reached over the table and grabbed my hand.

          "You're perfect. Don't think differently." He placed a kiss on my hand. We got up going to the sitting area, wrapping a blanket around us. We made conversation getting to know each other just by asking questions.

          "Next question is for the one and only sexy, Zayn Malik!" He said in a game show host voice. I laughed. "Would you like to be my boyfriend?" He asked in his regular voice and I stopped breathing. I never imagined this day would ever come. I must have stayed silent for a while because he got nervous and started rambling. "I understand if you want to say no. I mean we've only know each other a week. But I've liked you since the first year of high school because you're so hot. Sorry I asked I know yo-"

          "Yes."

          "What?"

          "Yes I'll be your boyfriend. But I'm going to apologize in advance for never having one. I don't even know why you would like me. Look at you! You deserve-"

          "You. I deserve you. Actually I don't because your so much better than me. I want you and only you. It's always been you." He said putting his hand on my cheek leaning in. He closed the gap and started a slow meaningful kiss. I closed my eyes moving my lips with his. "I'll never get tired of kissing you." He mumbled against my lips then depend the kiss by running his tongue across bottom lip. I moved my hands to his hips as he pulled me to straddle him. When his tongue entered my mouth I moaned. I loved the way that felt. We moved our tongues in a sweet tango. Air became needed so he pulled back only to press his lips on my jaw, kissing down my neck.

          He reached a spot that made my back arch and pleasure shoot to my groin. I gasped when he started sucking the spot. It felt so good. It hurt a bit when he bit down but he soothed it with a kiss then ran his tongue over the tender area. What he just did made me feel so good. My mind feels like mush.

          "Now your mine." He smiled at me placing a soft peck to my lips. I smiled a real smile. A smile I forgot if even knew I had. I loved the sound of him claiming me. It was hot and sweet at the same time.

          "I like being yours."

A/N: hope you like it! Comment/Vote!
                                     - Bri;)