Chapter 11

Niall's POV

         I got checked out of the hospital and my parents drove us to my house. Louis, Harry and Liam followed in their cars. I was sitting close to Zayn still holding his hand in the back seat. When we got home we all went to my room to hang out for a bit, then Louis and Harry said they had to leave to do something. I looked at Zayn giving him a knowing look and whispered in his ear.

          "Probably each other." He broke out laughing, it was a beautiful sound. He has never laughed like that before. We said our good byes, then Liam left soon after leaving just me and Zayn alone... in my room... with a bed. God I hope I can control myself!

          "Do you need anything?" Zayn asked.

          "You." I whispered. I was sure he heard me, we both started blushing.

           "Um I'm here for you if that's what you mean." He shifted on the bed away from me a bit but I grabbed his waste pulling him to me.

          "Cuddle meee!" I whined like a four year old. But who are we kidding, I am a four year old. He giggled and hesitantly put his arms around me.

          "Like this?" He asked shyly.

          "Just like that." I was feeling sparks go through my body. I felt like I was in heaven with his arms around me and my head on his chest. I knew I needed to talk to him about the last time we talked. I cleared my throat and slowly brought up the topic, " about last time. I really ment what I said, Zayn."

          "You shouldn't." I was taken back by what he said. I didn't understand why he felt the need to think he was unloved.

          "Well I do and nothing is going to change that." I looked up at his face, he looked down at me. Our breaths were mixing. Blue staring into to brown. "You are worth love. I want to show you." I said moving so I was straddling him holding his face between my hands. I started leaning in then I heard him whimper. I looked at the boy beneath me that was shaking in fear and tears filling his eyes. I climbed off him faster than lightning.

          "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked him calmly and softly.

          "You were going to-" He whimpered.

          "Kiss you. Can I kiss you Zayn?" I asked him. He huffed out with relief.

          "I've never been kissed before." A blush Creeping on his tan cheaks. The tears leaving his eyes and his shaking just turned to him playing with his hands.

          "Can I be your first kiss then?" He thought it over then nodded. I moved so I was sitting right across from him with legs crossed. I took his hands in mine and leaned foward.

Zayn's POV

           Niall was leaning forward and my heart felt like it was going to stop. We were so close I felt his hot breath hit my face and saw him close his eyes. I guess that's what you're supposed to do so I did too.

          The moment I felt his lips brush mine I gasped. I've never felt so many sparks run through my body. He leaned more into me so his lips were fully pressed against mine. Niall moved his hand so it was cupping my cheak. He started moving his lips against mine. I really didn't know what to do at this moment. I just followed his lead, feeling so amazing and unexperienced all at the same time.

          The kiss was sweet and soft. Never have I felt so taken care of or cared for. He was touching me like i was made of glass. Like I could break if he pressed to hard against me. Thoughts of what my dad had done to me and what Luke and his crew have done to me left my mind. This kiss slowly healed my wounds and my spirit.

          We both pulled back breathless and stared into each others eyes.

            "I'm glad I was your first kiss." Niall told me with one of his sweet smiles that make you smile no matter what.

          "Me too." And with that he pulled me so we were laying by each other. Then I lied on his chest listening to his heart beat. I never want to not hear that sound. This is what happiness is. This is all I've ever wanted in my life. Someone who is kind and gentle. I dozed off to the beautiful sound and Niall running his hands up and down my back.

A/N: yay! Ok so you know the drill! Vote/comment! Please comment I want to know yall are liking it and stuff! Ok that's it I'm out!
                                      -Bri ;)