Chapter 3

Zayn's POV

"And the noun in this phrase will be..." The teacher spoke as I stopped listening. I had allot more things to be thinking of than what the noun of a fucking sentence was. First off, Niall saw me and thought I was ugly. I ruined his day and everyone else's day just be breathing.

I sometimes wonder how my life would be if I wasn't gay or if my mum and sisters were still alive. Things would be so much better. I would still live in Bradford with all my friends, my dad wouldn't beat me for no good reason and I maybe wouldn't keep getting hurt by a boy that will never feel the same way I do. He's probably not even gay! My life truly sucks only I would fall for a straight guy. I guess that's why I should just give up and stop breathing. Add to the many scars I have on my wrists and just end it. It would be better that way.

As my thoughts started getting darker, a piece of paper landed on my desk. I looked up and tried seeing who put it there but no one was even looking at me. I opened it and scanned my eyes over the writing very confused. Then I got to the last word. Niall...

WHAT!? This is a joke right? He's not actually asking me to go watch his football game. That would be crazy! I turned around in my chair to glance at him only to have him staring right at me with those eyes I dream about all the time.

He smiled at me and pointed at the paper and made a writing motion with his hand. I raised my eyebrow at him, but turned around nervously with my pen. What do I say?

I don't know. I have to be home after school. I could always try to go, I guess.

                                                       -Zayn

That should do. My dad hates when I leave the house if it's for anything but school. He also hates when I'm late from school. I turned around after making sure the teacher wasn't looking and put the note on his desk. I looked up one more time at his perfect self but turned around again. I remembered I still had my brused up face. He would wonder what happened or he might feel like he had to tell someone.

He was always a caring person. I would watch him help open door for others that had their hands full. Or just genuinely asking people how their day was. Things like this made my heart swell with passion for the Irish boy. Of course my mind automatically tells me, You'll never have him...

Niall's POV

I read over what he wrote and I just really wanted him to be there. I know that after maybe we could hang out and I could get to know him. Maybe he would tell me how he got those horrible bruses.

                                    Please just try. The game starts at 5 at the school field. Just watch #13 he's hella sexy too ;)
                                           -Niall

I gave him the note and he turned around to look at me after reading the note with what I swear was a light pink blush over his cheaks. I swear my heart was feeling very bipolar. It was sad to see him so hurt and broken looking, but so freaking happy because he was talking to me.

The bell rang and I thought it was now or never. I packed up my stuff and looked over to his chair to see him struggling to stand. I went over to help him up but he was already up.

"So you gunna try to come?" I asked hoping my nerves weren't showing.

"Uh... y-yeah. I'm gonna try to, but no promises." Zayn said looking down the whole time. He obviously didn't want me to see his face but really who am I to judge what bruses were there. Sure I was worried about him but he was still beautiful to me no mater what.

I took my fingers gently under his chin and moved his head to make eye contact with me. My breath hitched when brown met blue. But I was sad that his eyes looked so torn and fragile.

"You can look at me..." I said softly removing my hand. He just nodded at me looking down and up trying to hide his face with his hair. "Anyway, um, I'll see you around and hopfully at 5, yeah?"

"I said I'd try," He told me in a small voice with the most beautiful thing I have very seen. He smiled at me. Just a half smile, but it was something and with that he left the classroom limping.

I stayed staring at the door that the most perfect person I have ever seen in my life just went through. Suddenly someone pat my shoulder and nearly scared the shit out of me.

"You alright there, Niall?" Liam asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine I'm just thinking about tonight's game."

"Mate, don't lie it makes you look fat. I know something else is going on in that leprechaun brain of yours."

"Do you anything about Zayn Malik?" I said looking at him as we started walking to our next classes.

"Uh, I've heard things but can I ask why you want to know?" Liam asked looking very confused.

"I dunno. I guess he just seems sad all the time and I want to know why."

"Oh well I guess I've heard that he's. Ehm, that he's different Luke and his crew beat him up because of it." He said looking at me with sad eyes.

"Oh... Is different bad?"

"I don't know, I don't think he's different just but I don't know him. I don't  know him so I can't just assume things or judge. You shouldn't either."

"Yeah, okay. So did you talk to Louis?" I just wanted to change the subject off of the raven haired boy.

"Yep! Tonight we're wearing our blue and gray!"

"Great well I have to get to class. I'll see you later." I said just really needing my thoughts. What made Zayn different that people hated it for it. Different is good. That what make you who you are. I just hope he comes tonight so I can try to get to know him.      

A/N YAY!!! People are actually reading it! Thank you so much! Keep sharing it with your friends and what nots! Comment/vote!

                        -Bri ;)