Chapter 25

Niall's POV

          It's been a week since the shooting. I was let out of the hospital yesterday and I couldn't be happier. I hated it there. The only nice thing was the pain medication I was on. My chest hurts so bad. That's probably because they had to cut it open. My stomach not so much, but I have to have a soft food diet for a few more days.

          I was now laying in bed with Zayn sleeping next to me It was the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep. I think it's the fact I slept too much the past days on the hospital. Zayn started to mumble in his sleep and turn a bit. I just watched him carefully. Then he whimpered out. He was having a nightmare... agian. The poor guy doesn't sleep anymore. He keeps having the same nightmare over and over again. It's his dad shooting himself. That messed with his head even if he didn't let it on. He wasn't the same anymore. But would you be the same if you watched your only surviving parent commit suicide?

           "Zayn." I said shaking his shoulder. He jumped, waking up. "I'm here." I told him pulling him closer to me but avoiding the staples and stitches on my chest. He curled, up shaking violently.

          "I love you." He told me, trying to even out his breath. I leaned down kissing his head. He looked up at me and I kissed his lips next. Zayn readjusted himself so we were even with each other. I continued our slow kisses then ran my tongue over his lips. He opened his mouth and I plunged my tongue in so I could taste him. I was addicted to him.

          I moved my lips to start trailing kisses down his jaw to his sweet spot. Once I reached it he moaned out quietly. I started sucking and biting the skin. I felt myself getting hard from the sounds that came out of his mouth. I flipped us so I was on top but making sure my chest and stomach weren't being touched. I went to kiss his lips again, but he moved.

          "You shouldn't be doing this." He told me. I really didn't care. I wanted him. I wanted to love him in the deepest way possible. I wanted to show him how much I care for him.

          "I don't care. I want to make love to you." I said firmly. Zayn shook his head.

          "Your stomach and chest can't handle that. When your better we can do that." I ignored him and kissed him again, sucking his bottom lip in my mouth. He arched his back and I felt his hard member through his pajama bottoms rub my thigh. He wanted this too I guess but being Zayn, he always puts others needs in front of his own.

         I pulled back from the kiss and looked him in the eyes. His pupils were blown, only a slight ring of brown could be seen. "Let me make love to you." I said again, this time slightly grinding down on his manhood with mine. We both moaned out in pleasure.

          "Don't hurt yourself. Please, I don't want you hurting." He told me some what breathless. I nodded and took off his shirt slowly. I loved looking at his body. I noticed he was gaining weight but didn't tell him. I used to be able to count his ribs, now I could just see the out line of them. But no matter what, he is absolutely beautiful. I leaned down to kiss his scared chest. His body was full of scars but I found them all perfect on him.

          I leaned over to get the lube and condom from my side drawer. I pulled off his pajama bottoms and kissed his flat stomach. I ran my hand softly up his leg, not pressing too hard on his bumpy skin. Anytime I held him or touched him I felt like I was taking care of the queen's finest jewls. I was sad that he wasn't always treated like this, so I just took extra care of him. I just loved him so much I wanted every touch to make him feel that.

          "Can I take these off, love?" I asked him pulling on the band of his boxers. He nodded and closed his eyes. We have only done this once before so I know he probably still thought of how he was raped. That will forever follow him the rest of his life. I hope I can be there to help him through it every step of the way. I pulled off Zayn's boxers and took his length in my hand moving slowly up and down.

          "Niall?" He asked with a hint of fear in his voice.

          "I'm here, love. You're doing so good. I love you so much." I told him as he opened his eyes to look in mine. I kissed his cheek and lubed my fingers up. I asked for permission to start prepping him, I got a nod in return.

          I was at three fingers and knew he was ready. After I removed my fingers, he sat up and took off my shirt slowly, revealing the wounds on my body. There was a long line of staples and stitches down my chest in the middle of my pecks. Then just above my belly botton there was a small line of stitches. I looked at Zayn and he had tears running down his face.

          "This is my fault." He said bringing his fingers to the wound on my chest. "I'm so sorry." He said leaning in and kissing right next to the line of mending material.

          "Nope, I'm okay. It's not your fault at all." I told him getting up to take my own pajama bottoms off. I wiped his tears and kissed him. My chest was starting to ache a bit, but I wanted to show Zayn how much I loved him. "Do you want to try something?" I asked knowing I wouldn't be able to be on top of him. He nodded hesitantly and I took off my boxers. I rolled the condom on then lubed my length, after I sat back on the bed with my head and back against the headboard. "Come here." Zayn crawled over and I got his hips making him straddle over me. "You're going to ride me, okay? The other way will hurt me after a bit, but this way I don't have to do so much work."

          Zayn kissed me then lined himself up with my length, then slowly sank down. He looked me in the eyes the whole time he moved slowly down my length. I hoped he knew how much I loved him. After he was all the way down and adjusted he looked at me for help. I love how innocent he still is. I grabbed his hips lightly, picking him up then pushing him back down. I let my arms wrap around his waste as he got the hang of what he was doing.

           We kissed and he moved up and down me. I love yous were mumbled so many times as we reached our highs. Pulling on his cock a few times, Zayn gasped and came on both our chests. Just at seeing how beautiful he looked coming undone, I came too. He stayed on my dick and started kissing me with so much passion. I pulled him off my softening member, without breaking the kiss. I loved him so much.

Zayn's POV

          I pulled back and smiled at Niall. He was all mine. He was alive and just made sweet love to me. Love is what he has shown me ever since the day we met. I thought I was in love with him and he would never love me back. But he did.

          I may have been beaten by my father and bullies. I may have been raped so many times I can't even remember the number. I may have been cut up and broken beyond repair. I forgot who I was. I didn't know happiness and I forgot how to smiled. But through all of this I only needed one person to remind me of all the things I forgot. He showed me through one way, and that was love.

          Niall reminded me of who I am.

          I'm the person my mum has told me I was before I was even born. I'm the person that Niall reminded me through small smiles and soft touches.

           Love is who I am. And, love is what saved me.

A/N: it's over!!!! :( I'm happy but sad. I hope you all liked it! Please pass this story on to your friends on the Interweb. Comment/Vote! I'm going to do an epilogue next

                                 -Bri;)