Eddard moved closer to Allyria, wrapping his arms around her in order to keep her warm. She turned on her other side, her back pressing against the boy's chest as he held her body close to his own.

Gradually, Eddard and Allyria fell asleep in each other's arms, not realizing that it was only the beginning of what would become of them.

____

    The following morning, in the Riverlands, miles away from where Eddard slept with Allyria, Annalys sat on her horse, which rode alongside Lord Florent and his men and their horses.

She was severely weak, seeing as though her left hand had been chopped off. They ended up hanging it around her neck, just to shame her. Lord Florent reveled in her shame and pain, that was obvious. He hated her for killing his brother and the man's family, but in truth, Annalys didn't even do it.

Lord Glendon Redwyne did.

  The Redwynes hated her, too, for killing Lord Glendon, yet she didn't kill him either. Technically, Robb did, but it wasn't like the man didn't deserve it. He killed an entire family that consisted of men, women, and children.

  As they continued to ride South, Annalys forced herself to slowly lean sideways as she closed her eyes, making it look as though she was losing consciousness.

Soon enough, she ended up falling off her horse. She grunted in pain as her face planted into the mud, the substance covering most of her face.

She weakly forced herself into a kneel, looking up at Lord Florent as he moved toward her. He lifted up his waterskin and instead of allowing her to drink some, he poured it over her head. "Just kill me already!" Annalys shouted at him, gritting her teeth in anger.

"We can't," Lord Florent responded, beginning to grin widely, "Not until that child of yours is born."

    Annalys stared up at Lord Florent, her eyes widening in disbelief. "Oh, you thought you were the only one who knew?" He questioned, beginning to speak to her in a mocking tone, "Why do you think we haven't killed you yet? The Queen wants you to birth your child before you're executed."

"My child would only be a threat to her claim," Annalys complained, honestly wanting her child to be born at a time where she was a prisoner.

"No, it would only make her son's claim stronger," Florent admitted in a calm tone, "We're all betting on it. If your child ends up being a girl, she will marry Prince Tommen--" He cut himself off, noticing the horrified look on Annalys' face, "Oh, you haven't heard? Margaery gave birth to your brother's child three years ago. With all your children dead, he has the strongest claim to the Iron Throne. And if you're lucky enough to have a daughter, she will marry Prince Tommen when she comes of age. If it's a boy, he will be married off to the daughter Margaery plans to birth in the future."

Despite the serious conversation, Annalys let out a loud laugh, staring up at Lord Florent in amusement. "That child has no claim to the throne. If he was a true Lannister, I would have learned about it soon after his birth, no matter how hard she tried to keep it a secret. I bet that whore gave birth to a bastard. I dare say that's why she created that rumor about my own children being bastards, just so her bastard could sit on the Iron Throne," She paused, beginning to smirk up at Florent, who was clearly beginning enraged by the prince being called bastard, "You seem angry, Lord Florent. Perhaps the boy is yours. I wouldn't put it past that whore."

Enraged by Annalys calling Margaery a whore, Florent punched Annalys in the face at full force, not caring for the consequences.

Annalys forced herself to fall on the ground, acting as though she had been knocked out. Florent groaned in frustration and moved closer to Annalys, just as a few other men did.