Celebrations and Moving Out Conversations

Logan's P.O.V.

Once we wrapped up everything at the courthouse, we all headed to the club downtown to celebrate. "Finally we have that evil bastard out of our lives for good" I say enthusiastically as we walked into the club and all sat down in a booth in the corner. "Can we please not talk about Jett anymore I don't wanna hear his name or think about him ever again" Kendrah says sighing as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Your right baby besides right now isn't about him it's about us and finally being able to enjoy starting our family" I say softly as I kissed the side of her hair and put my arm around her shoulder. Kendrah just smiled a little as she laid her head on my shoulder. "Well I'm gonna go get us all drinks is champagne ok with everyone" Kendall asks as he and Carlos got up from the booth. "Excuse me but two of us can't drink remember" Kendrah says as she raises her eyebrows at Kendall. "Damn I forgot I couldn't while I was breast feeding" Lucy says sarcastically. "Ok so champagne for us boys and non alcoholic sparkling cider for the mommies coming right up" Kendall says winking as he and Carlos headed up to the bar.

"How are you feeling after everything sweetheart" James asks softly as he squeezes Kendrah's shoulder. "Relieved that Jett can't hurt me anymore but still scared about him coming after me or the baby" Kendrah says quietly as she laid her hands on her bump. "That's not going to happen babe he's locked up for good" I say as I grabbed her hand locking our fingers together. "He could possibly escape you know and he'll come straight back to the Palm woods to finish what he started... I-I don't feel safe there anymore" Kendrah says in a panicked voice as she started trembling against me.

"Actually I'm glad you just said that because there's something I've been meaning to talk to you guys about" Lucy says as she gives us all a serious look. "Uh oh Lucy's got her serious look this must be big" James says laughing a little as Lucy slapped his shoulder playfully. "What's up Luce" I ask curiously as I locked my arms around Kendrah's waist. "I've been thinking about this for a while, it would be much easier for us to co parent Sophia together and for you to balance taking care of both of your children if we were under the same roof" Lucy says as she looks from James to Kendrah and I.

"Are you saying you want the four of us to all move in together" I ask as I raised my eyebrows at Lucy. "That's exactly what I'm saying, we can find a house big enough for all of us and the kids away from the Palm Woods and start fresh" Lucy says as she smiles with a gleam in her eye. "It would be easier for you to be able to see Sophia all the time and still be with our son as well" Kendrah says pointedly. "So your all in on us living all together" I ask Kendrah as I squeezed her hand. Kendrah just nodded her head as she kissed my cheek. "So what do you say Henderson" Lucy asks as she smirks at me and lays her head on James's shoulder.

"Living with my best friends, my girl, and my kids sounds pretty damn good to me I'm in" I say enthusiastically as I high five Lucy and hugged Kendrah when she moved over to my lap. "Ok three out of four, what do you think about it babe" Lucy asks as she looked up at James who had been quiet through this whole conversation. "I think if this is what you want especially for the kids and to keep Kendrah safe then I'm all for it" James says sincerely as he kisses Lucy quickly then he got up from the booth.

"James are you ok" Kendrah asks concerned as she gave him a worried look. "I'm fine I just need some air for a minute" James says softly as he kissed Lucy's and Kendrah's cheeks then walked out the back entrance of the club just as Kendall and Carlos came back with drinks. "A round for the crew.. where is James going" Carlos asks as he and Kendall set the drinks down and sat in their chairs next to Lucy and Kendrah. "He's getting some air but I think I'm gonna go talk to him I'll be back" I say as I jumped over the booth and walked out the back entrance where I saw James leaning against the railing.