Club Drama pt 2

Kendrah's P.O.V.

"Woohoo this is fun" I say giggling as I was drinking a beer and dancing on the bar. "What are you doing up there get down before you hurt yourself" Logan orders as he grabs my arm and pulls me down off the bar. "Let go of me you son of a bitch and I can't possibly hurt myself more then you and Lucy have already hurt me" I say coolly as I glared at him darkly and grabbed another beer. "Babe I know your angry right now and you have a right to be but" Logan starts to say until I cut him off. "Anger is just one of the many feelings I have towards you right now loser" I say angrily as I shoved past him and stormed upstairs to the VIP room.

As I was leaning against the bar in the VIP room, Logan decided to come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. "Get your hands off me you bastard ugh" I say harshly as I elbowed him in the stomach and jumped up on the bar as I poured a glass of champagne. "Damn your sexy when you get mad babe I like it" Logan says smirking as he stands between my legs gripping my waist again and kisses my neck. "Let's see how sexy you think I am when I'm rearranging your face and get the fuck off me creep" I say furiously as I threw my champagne in his face then jumped off the bar and started walking by him until he grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think your going gorgeous" Logan says as he winks at me and squeezes my ass. "Away from you jerk so let go of me" I say harshly as I yanked my arm from him and walked up to the stripper pole leaning against it. "Ooh sweet I get a private dance from my babygirl" Logan says smugly as he sits in front of me licking his lips. "You disgust me perv" I say rolling my eyes as I wrapped my legs around the pole and tilted my head back showing my cleavage a little.

"Ok I can't help it you made this to tempting babe" Logan says as he walks over to me, kisses my neck, and stuck his hand down my top and squeezed my breast. "Get your filthy hands off me you pervert ugh" I shouted as I shoved him and slapped him hard in the face. "Not my best move huh babe" Logan says sheepishly as he rubbed his cheek. I ignored him as I got back on the pole and started dancing on it again. Unfortunately I ended up making that stupid idiot horny because I undressed down to my bra and underwear.

"I say we take this to one of the bedrooms where I can get the rest of these clothes off you" Logan growls in my ear as he rubs my shoulders and kissed my neck again making my skin crawl. "Forget it pig I'm not going anywhere with you" I say as I slapped his hands off me and looked at him with disgust. "You don't have a choice my sexy angel" Logan says confidently as he picks me up throwing me over his shoulder. "Put me down you little twerp" I say coolly as I punched his back.

"Nah I'm enjoying this" Logan says in a cocky tone as he carries me into one of the rooms kicking the door shut then wraps my legs around his waist. "I said put me down now you dick" I say pissed as I frowned and spit in his face. "Your wish is my command my queen" Logan says as he lays me on the bed then gets on top of me and kisses me passionately. I kissed him back for a minute until I mustered up all my strength and threw him on the ground tackling him. "Ooh I like where this is heading" Logan says winking as he slaps my ass making my blood boil.

"Let's see how much you like this you two timing bastard ugh" I screamed as I raised my fist and punched him hard in the face. "Is that all you got" Logan says smirking as he grips my waist. "I'm just getting started dick" I say fuming as I kept punching and slapping him until he grabbed my hands stopping me. "You feel better my feisty girl" Logan says sweetly as he kisses my hands. "Not even close but I'm done with you so go to hell" I say slapping him one more time as I got off his pathetic ass and went back to the bar making some more shots.

"Kendrah I know you are beyond furious with me and you have every right to be but I never ever meant to hurt you" Logan says as he rubs my back making me tense up. "Don't touch me, don't ever fucking touch me again and you have done a lot more then just hurt me" I say as I leaned against the bar sniffling while I wiped a few tears from my eyes. Logan just stayed quiet as he pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly. "Get off me asshole I don't need or want your pity" I say angrily as I shoved him hard and walked past him putting my top and skirt back on.