Date From Hell

Kendrah's P.O.V.

"Ugh today is gonna suck ass" I thought to myself as I got up, showered, and dressed the next morning. "Morning did you sleep ok" Lucy asks as she walks over and hands me a protein bar and my water bottle. "Yeah I guess.. I just wanna get this day over with" I say sighing as we grabbed our phones and purses then headed out the door. Once we got to the studio, we headed to the set after we'd changed into our costumes. "Hey guys welcome back" Jo says excitedly as she hugs Lucy and I. "Thanks ugh I am so not looking forward to filming with Jett" I say scoffing as I crossed my arms.

"Did I hear my name beautiful" Jett says smugly as he walks up behind me and squeezes my ass. "Speak of the devil and get your filthy hands off me you creep ugh" I shouted as I pulled away from him and slapped him hard in the face. "Damn still sexy as ever when your pissed" Jett says licking his lips as he rubs his cheek. "God your disgusting" I say frowning as I moved away from him. "There's our shows power couple you guys ready to film your first scene" our director asks as he walks over to us clapping his hands. "I know I am how about you gorgeous" Jett says confidently as he throws his arm around my shoulder.

"Let's just get this day over with" I say annoyed as I slapped Jett's hand off me. "Ok well let's get to set then" the director says as he walks over to the stage setting everything up. "You heard the man come on baby" Jett says smirking as he picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist. "Put me down you loser I can walk" I say angrily as I spit in his face. "Nah I'm enjoying this" Jett says as he carries me to a hotel set and sets me down on the counter keeping my legs around him. "Fine then I'm gonna enjoy doing this pervert ugh" I say furiously as I reared my first back and punched him in his smug face.

"Good you guys are already in character that's exactly the fire we wanna see in today's scene" the director says gleefully. "See babe we can make any scene sexy" Jett growls in my ear as he squeezes my ass. I just rolled my eyes as I jumped down off the counter crossing my arms. "Ok so for this scene your characters are celebrating their one year anniversary but Kendrah your character just walked in on Jett's character making love to your best friend Zoe ok" the director says as he sits in his chair getting the camera crew set up. "How ironic to my life" I mumble as Jett and I got into our positions.

"Ok and action" the director calls as the cameras start filming with Jett and I standing outside the hotel room prop. "Happy anniversary ba.... oh my god" I scream as I open the hotel door and walk in seeing Jett and one of our background actresses who's playing my best friend on the bed halfway naked. "Babe this isn't what it looks like" Jett says as he slips his shorts and shirt on and walks over to me grabbing my waist. "Yeah right and get your hands off me you lying jerk" I say coolly as I shoved him off me and started walking out of the room until he grabbed my arm then pinned me to the door.

"Let's just forget this happened and go have sex like we were planning to" Jett says as he kisses me passionately and picks me up with my legs wrapped around his waist. "Forget it and put me down you chauvinist pig" I say angrily as I tried squirming out of his grip. "Your wish is my command baby" Jett says winking as he carries me into the room, lays me on the bed, and gets on top of me. "Get off of me you bastard" I say viciously as I glared at him menacingly. "Nah I'd much rather make love to you" Jett says smugly as he kisses my neck and undresses me down to my bra and underwear. "That's it listen up you two timing pervert because I'm only gonna say this once" I say pissed off as I shoved him off me then sat up and grabbed him by his shirt collar.

"Yes ma'am my sexy girl" Jett says licking his lips as he slaps my ass. "We are over and I never wanna see you again so don't talk to me and don't ever touch me you twerp ugh" I shouted as I kneed him in the groin and punched his pretty face as the cameras were rolling. "And cut that's all for today great job you guys" the director says smiling as Jett and I got off the bed prop and I put my top and skirt back on. "Great job babe that was really hot" Jett says winking as he kisses my cheek. "Ugh get the fuck away from me you freak" I say angrily as I walked away from him back to Jo and Lucy.