Get Off Me

Kendrah's P.O.V.

"Well today has certainly been eventful but fun" I say rubbing my belly as James and I walked down the block from the house to the smoothie stand. "Yes it has but I'm glad we all had a night out it was definitely needed given how hectic the last couple months have been" James says as he ordered all of our smoothies and paid for them. "I know right, I'm really glad we were able to put everything with Logan and Lucy behind us and work on our relationships with them" I say as I leaned against the smoothie stand rubbing my bump as my son kicked me.

"Me to now Lucy and I are better then ever and you and Logan are getting married in less than two months, have I mentioned how happy I am for you two" James says smiling as he threw his arm around my shoulders while we waited for our smoothies. "Thanks that means a lot to me, James can I ask you something" I say hesitantly as I fiddled with my fingers. "Sure fire away best friend" James says cheekily as he nudged my shoulder. "Do you think Lucy and Logan would ever betray us again" I asked meekly.

"Wow I wasn't expecting that, where did that question come from" James asked as the vendor finished making our smoothies and put them in a drink carrier for us. "Just something that's been on my mind for a while especially when I watched them film their kissing scene today I mean I know it was acting but it still bugged me a little" Kendrah says sighing as I grabbed our drinks and we started walking back down the street. "I totally get why you would feel that way, and to answer your question no I don't think they would ever cheat on us again" James says determined as we walked and he threw his other arm around my shoulders.

"Really what makes you think that" I ask curiously as we got to our street and walked to our house. "Two things one they wouldn't have worked as hard as they have for our forgiveness if they were going to screw up again and two I already gave them both a strict warning that I would be done if anything happened between them again" James says smirking as we stood outside of our house. "Same with me well actually I basically told Logan I'd chop his dick off if he cheated again" I say smugly. "I surprisingly wouldn't put that past you but I don't think we have anything to worry about now let's go see our loves shall we" James says as he held his arm out for me.

"Good idea hey James, thanks" I say gratefully as I linked my arm with his and leaned my head on his shoulder. "For what sweetie" James says as he smiled down at me. "For talking some sense into me and for always being here to support Logan and I it means a lot to me" I say sincerely then blushed as James kissed my forehead. "You don't have to thank me for that it's what best friends are for besides I love you guys and I am so pumped for your wedding" James says excitedly as he ruffled my hair making me giggle. "I am to I can't wait to marry Logan ok let's get inside before I start crying" I say sniffling as James opened the front door and we went inside.

"Hey guys were ba.." James started to say as we walked into the living room until the sight in front of us stopped him. Logan had Lucy in his arms and they were kissing! "You lying son of a bitch" I shouted coldly as they broke apart then looked at James and I guilt ridden. "H-how long h-have you guys b-been there" Lucy stuttered nervously. "Long enough to see you guys kissing" James spat angrily as he set the smoothies on the counter.

"James I know this looks bad but I promise we can explain" Logan says as he started walking towards James until he stepped back. "I would stay very far away from me right now if I were you moron" James says coolly as he stormed past my fiancé to the couch and sat down with his head in his hands. "So much for never betraying me again right Logan" I say harshly as I kicked the back of the couch. "Baby I know your angry which you have a right to be but technically this doesn't count as a betrayal" Logan said as he came up behind me gripping my waist. "Get off me and what the fuck does that mean" I say as I whirled around and bitch slapped him in the face.