Mood Swings and Prison Visit Nightmare

(Five months later)

Kendrah's P.O.V.

It's been a few months since Sophia's health scare and we've all been monitoring her closely every minute. And yes if your all wondering James and Logan still can barely be in the same room with one another without fighting and I also haven't been letting him get close to me intimately and I'm not going to for a while. Also I'm almost five months along in my pregnancy and my doctor wasn't kidding when she said I'd have a lot of cravings and mood swings. I had just finished doing mine and Lucy's laundry and I was folding it in the living room when Lucy, James, and Logan walked through the door.

"Hey beautiful I brought you some lunch since you've been working all day" Logan says sweetly as he lays a bag from subway down on the table in front of me and sits on the couch pulling me on his lap. "Awww thank you sweetie your the best" I say smiling as I kissed his cheek and laid a pile I had just folded on the couch. "Does that mean I get a kiss then" Logan asks as he winks at me and puts his arm around my shoulder. "Fine but just one you push it and your toast creep" I say in a warning tone as I gave him a dark look. "I won't I promise just come here" Logan commanded as he pulled me towards him and kissed me softly. I kissed him back for a few minutes but just as I was pulling away the little prick pushed it as he started kissing my neck and stuck his hand down my mini skirt.

"What did I just say you little twerp ugh" I say angrily as I slapped him hard in the face and got off his lap crossing my arms. "Your right I'm sorry that was my bad I just can't help it especially when you look so sexy babe" Logan says innocently as he got up and tried grabbing my waist until I stepped away from him. "Don't touch me you bastard or I swear to god I'll punch you" I say coolly as I glared at him darkly. "Looks like someone's mood swings are in full overdrive today" Lucy says giggling as she walks over to Sophia's bassinet and kisses her head.

"Do it please cuz I would love to see you get your ass kicked by someone other then me" James says as he smirks at Logan. I just scoffed as I grabbed my sandwich out of the bag, took a bite, then suddenly felt nauseous. "Did you put pickles on this" I mumbled since I had food in my mouth. "Yes why" Logan asks confused as I rolled my eyes and ran past him to the bathroom, kneeled over the toilet, and started throwing up. "Pickles make her have morning sickness idiot" I hear James say sarcastically. "Well sorry I didn't know I don't know what she can or can't eat I didn't even know any of this while Lucy was pregnant" Logan says sighing.

"That's because you were to busy about putting your dick inside my girlfriend to pay attention to her pregnancy symptoms asshole same reason you haven't been noticing your girlfriends" James says harshly just as I walked back out of the bathroom. "Will you morons for once stop arguing before I beat the shit out of both of you" I say pissed off as I shoved past them and ran into my room slamming the door. "You see what you two idiots did, James you walk with me now and Logan go talk to your girlfriend" Lucy orders as I heard her get Sophia strapped into her stroller. It was maybe ten minutes or so of me pacing in my room before I heard Lucy and James leave then Logan knock on my door and open it.

"Baby can I come in" Logan begs as he makes a puppy face at me. "Sure whatever" I say sighing as I sat down on my bed. "Look I'm sorry for fighting with James and for making you get morning sickness" Logan says quietly as he sits on my bed next to me and grabs my hand. "Forget it I'm used to you two fighting by now and morning sickness kind of comes along with the pregnancy territory" I say pouting as I rubbed my belly. "Still I will try and pay more attention to your cravings and everything else to help you have a healthy pregnancy" Logan says sweetly as he kisses my cheek and squeezes my hand.

"Thank you I appreciate that" I say sighing as I felt a little pain in my back. "Are you ok my love" Logan asks concerned. "I'm fine it's just my back is killing me" I whined as I pouted and crossed my arms. "I can massage it for you if you want me to" Logan offers as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "That would actually be great thanks" I say gratefully as I smiled at him a little. "Anytime princess come here" Logan says as he pulled me against his chest and he started rubbing my shoulders and caressing my back. "Mmm that feels so good" I moaned a little as I melted against him and enjoyed feeling his touch.