Broken Promises/Angry Goodbye

Kendrah's P.O.V.

The next morning I was feeling a range of emotions as I got out of bed. I was still feeling euphoric from mine and Logan's night of passion and also angry with him still as well. I was hoping Dr West would be right and this separation would be good for us because as angry as I am I still want to marry Logan. After I got up and put my robe on, I walked downstairs slowly to the living room where Logan was sleeping on the couch. I started feeling bad when I saw how uncomfortable he looked but that wasn't all that caught my attention. When I got a good look at his arms, I saw cuts from his shoulder down to his wrists.

"How did I not notice this" I mumbled to myself as I slowly touched his cuts with my fingers which I think triggered him awake because he slowly sat up and fluttered his eyes open. "Hey babe" Logan says sleepily as he smiled at me a little which made my heart flutter but my stomach tighten in a knot. "Hi honey look I'm sorry for being a bitch last night I just.." I started to say until Logan got off the couch then walked over to me and grabbed my hands. "Sweetie you have nothing to apologize for I completely understand why you needed some space last night" Logan says softly as he stroked my hair.

"Yeah but I shouldn't have been so cold to you or made you sleep on the couch because that didn't look comfortable" I say sighing as I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head in the crook of his neck. "Babe stop ok I'm fine and whatever you need me to do to help you work on getting over your anger I will do even if it kills me" Logan says sweetly as he hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head. "Ok why are you being so sweet to me when I've been nothing but a cold hearted bitch to you" I ask sadly as I looked up at him pouting and feeling my stomach tighten more.

"That answer is simple because I love you so much and I'll do anything in the world for you" Logan says gently as he kissed me which I allowed as I kissed him back. "I love you too your the best" I say smiling as I ran my fingers through his hair kissing him again just as James and Lucy walked downstairs. "Geez get a room you two" James says laughing as he ruffled Logan's hair until his hand was slapped away.

"Shut up" Logan says sarcastically. "Didn't you two get enough of each other last night" Lucy says smirking as she winked at me. "I will never get enough of this beautiful woman" Logan says as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek making me blush then he yawned a little. "Logan you look exhausted why don't you go lay down your Mom's not bringing Sophia home until after lunch" Lucy says as she squeezed my fiancé's hand.

"Thanks for the concern Luce but I'm fine" Logan says sleepily as he yawned again rubbing his eyes. "Honey Lucy's right you need some more sleep go lay down I promise I'll go wake you up before Sophia gets home" I say softly as I hugged his waist tightly and pecked his lips. "But... ok fine just don't let me sleep to long ok" Logan says pouting as he kissed the top of my head. "I won't now get upstairs I love you" I say sweetly as I shocked him a little by kissing his lips. "I love you more babe and thanks" Logan says gratefully as he kissed my cheek then walked upstairs as Lucy, James, and I all went into the kitchen.

"Poor guy he looks so exhausted" Lucy says as she started helping James prepare breakfast for all of us. "That was my fault, we got into a fight after our fun and instead of letting him stay in our bed I made him sleep on the couch" I say sniffling as I swallowed a lump in my throat. "Hey don't feel bad ok Logan and I both understand why you're still angry with us since we're the ones who screwed up" Lucy says as she poured her and I some orange juice while James was making some French toast.

"I don't want to be angry with either one of you Luce and I'm trying not to be but.." I went to say until Lucy cut me off by walking over to me and hugged me after she gave me my juice. "Kendrah stop you have every right to feel how you do Logan and I both get it but we know you still love us anyway just like we love you" Lucy says in a caring voice as she hugged me again. "Your the best thanks Luce" I say smiling as I leaned my head on her shoulder while James kept cooking the toast. "No problem" Lucy says as she and I sat down just as James brought us each a plate of toast.