Goodbyes and Rough Roadtrips

Lucy's P.O.V.

The next morning, Kendrah and I both got up, showered, and dressed then were rushing through packing as someone knocked on our door. "Come in" I shouted as I zipped up my suitcase and put it by the end of my bed. "Good morning ladies, why do you guys have your suitcases packed" Kendall asks as he and Carlos stood by the door while Logan walked up behind Kendrah and James leaned on the wall. "Because unfortunately the director needs us on set tonight so we have to head out in an hour" I say sighing as I walked over by James. "Bummer well Carlos and I will take your stuff down then we'll all go to the park for a while" Kendall says smiling as he and Carlos grab mine and Kendrah's bags and walk out.

"Come on let's go have some fun babe" Logan says smirking as he picks Kendrah up bridal style. "With you fat chance and put me down creep" Kendrah says coolly as she glares at him. "Hmm um no" Logan says in a cocky tone as he throws her over his shoulder and runs out with her hitting his back. "Think I can possibly have a piggy back ride" I ask hopefully as I batted my eyes at James. "I guess so climb on" James says rolling his eyes as he stands in front of me with his back turned. "Thanks James your the best" I say sweetly as I climbed on his back and kissed his cheek.

Once we made it down to the park with the other boys, I couldn't help but laugh because Logan was still holding Kendrah with her legs around his waist. "Logan Phillip Henderson put me down you little twerp" Kendrah says angrily as she glared at him darkly. "Your wish is my command baby" Logan says in a cocky tone as he sets her on the ground, dips her wrapping her leg around him, and kisses her which earned him a hard slap in the face. "Ok before you get your ass kicked Henderson let's just have some fun with the girls" James says as he pulls Kendrah back away from Logan. We spent the next hour or so just playing volleyball and capture the flag until we walked to the parking lot and Kendall and Carlos loaded our bags into the trunk.

"So guess you guys gotta go now huh" Kendall says as he and Carlos both hug Kendrah and I. "Don't worry blondie you'll see us soon enough" I say laughing as we waved at them then stood by Logan and James. "Lucy you mind if I steal my girl away for a minute" Logan asks as he grips Kendrah's waist. "Go ahead I gotta talk to James anyway" I say quietly as I look up at James nervously. "Sweet come on darlin" Logan says as he once again throws Kendrah over his shoulder going to our car while James and I walked over to the grass sitting down. "Well this weekend definitely didn't go the way I expected" James says sarcastically as he picks at the grass.

"James I know I've said this a million times but I am so beyond sorry for betraying you... the last thing I ever wanted was to hurt you" I say sincerely as I grabbed his hand squeezing it. "Little late for that don't you think and please don't touch me" James says coolly as he yanks his hand from me and stands up crossing his arms. "I know you need time and space but James we can work this out if we really tried" I say hopefully as I stood next to him and rubbed his back.

"So what I'm just supposed to forgive you and just let you go behind my back with Logan again" James asks scoffing as he moves away from me. "That will never happen I swear I will never ever cheat on you with anyone" I say sincerely as I put my hands to my chin in a prayer position. "You know that would be way easier to believe if you hadn't lied to me the first time I forgave you for sleeping with Logan and had an affair with him" James says as he looks at me with pain and disgust. "Hey I'm not the only one who's cheated in this relationship are you forgetting that you also kissed Kendrah not to long ago" I say frowning as I put my hands on my hips.

"Well you and Logan certainly got your revenge for it now didn't you... god even just thinking about it makes me sick" James says shivering as he turns his back towards me. "Ok your right mine was ten times worse" I whispered as I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his shoulder. "Gee ya think and get the hell off of me" James says harshly as he pushes me away from him. "James I will say this until the day I die but I am unbelievably sorry for betraying you and breaking your heart and if I could go back and fix it I would" I say feeling tears run down my cheeks.