Roleplaying and Honest Anger

Logan's P.O.V.

Well here's what's been happening so far. After our last band conversation, we all started going our separate ways and pursuing our individual careers. James, Kendrah, Lucy, and I also finally got moved into our new house and settled in as one big happy family. Ok maybe I over exaggerated that part don't get me wrong Lucy and Kendrah got back to their normal relationship hell even James and I have slowly started talking again granted he still hates me but I can't really blame him for that. My relationship with my girlfriend however is a different story. It also doesn't help that her pregnancy mood swings have kicked in majorly to.

I've tried everything I can to be romantic with her, I've bought her flowers, made her meals in bed, basically sucking up the best I can but all it's gotten me is dirty looks and a slap in the face occasionally. Can I blame her for still being angry even though she's forgiven Lucy and I absolutely not. Tonight's the first night we'll have the house alone to ourselves since James and Lucy are taking Sophia out of town to go visit her parents this weekend. You know what that means, yep alone and intimate time with my girlfriend. "Ok guys were heading out so have fun and we'll see you soon" Lucy says bouncing our daughter in one arm as she hugged Kendrah then me with her other one.

"Don't worry Luce I plan to" I say cheekily as I winked at my girlfriend who just scoffed and rolled her eyes as she kissed my daughters cheek. "Keep dreaming, bye Lucy bye Sophia have fun with your grandparents" Kendrah cooed to my daughter who squeezed her finger then she hugged James to before she went upstairs swaying her hips. "Have fun and good luck" James says as he high fives me. "Thanks I'll need it bye sweetheart daddy loves you" I say softly as I rubbed Sophia's head and kissed her nose making her giggle. Lucy and James just waved at me as they grabbed all their things then headed out the front door while I went upstairs into our bedroom.

When I walked through the door I couldn't help but get a shit eating grin on my face as I saw Kendrah dressed in a sexy strapless top and jeans in front of her vanity mirror.

"Finally we have the house alone to ourselves baby" I say softly as I gripped her waist tightly and started kissing her neck

"Finally we have the house alone to ourselves baby" I say softly as I gripped her waist tightly and started kissing her neck. "Ugh get off me you pig and your dreaming if you think I'm having sex with you" Kendrah growled as she elbowed me in the ribs then walked past me to our dresser and jumped on it crossing her legs. "Come on baby it's been months since we've made love just let me make you feel good tonight" I whispered as I stepped between her legs then gripped her waist again and licked my lips. "Read my lips creep no chance in hell and don't even think about kissing me you little.." Kendrah went to say until I put my finger on her lips.

"You talk to much my love" I say winking as I leaned towards her and cupped her cheek as I kissed her lips deeply and passionately. Kendrah hesitated at first but I knew I had her cracked the second she melted against me and kissed me back. I couldn't help myself and I knew I was taking a big risk but I couldn't help it as I intensified our kiss by sliding my tongue in her mouth which made her moan. We ended up in a heated makeout session for a few minutes then I scooped her up in my arms and carried her over to our bed not breaking our kiss as I laid her down. It wasn't until I climbed on top of her and went to remove her top that finally ignited her anger and I knew I was in trouble.