Its Time/ Fighting

Lucy's P.O.V.

It's been two months since the whole ordeal with Jett happened. Kendrah was nice to Logan and I for a few days but afterwards she went right back to giving us the cold shoulder. James did as well but can we blame them absolutely not. Oh and I'm also 8 months along in my pregnancy. I recently found out at one of my appointments what the gender of the baby is but I haven't told Logan or James yet because I want them to be surprised. This stage of pregnancy sucks because my feet hurt when I'm on them to long and I actually ended up on bed rest because I went into premature labor a few weeks ago.

I was laying down in my bed reading when I started feeling some cramping in my stomach. "Oh god not again" I say loudly as I started feeling a contraction. "Lucy what's wrong" Kendrah asks concerned as she runs into my room. "I-I think I-I'm in labor" I stuttered as I tried breathing through the contraction. "Are you sure it's not just bracks and hicks ones like you had a few weeks ago" Kendrah asks as she helps me stand up. The minute I got out of bed I felt liquid running down my leg. "Nope it's the real thing my water just broke" I say in a panicked voice as I held my stomach breathing hard.

"Oh god I'm calling an ambulance" Kendrah says frantically as she runs and grabs her phone. "Call the boys while your at it they're at the studio remember" I say as I focused on breathing and timing my contractions. Kendrah just nodded as she phoned 911 who said the ambulance was on the way then she dialed James's number and put him on speaker. "Hey best friend what's up" James says enthusiastically. "Please tell me you guys are done at the studio" Kendrah says as she rubs my back and squeezes my hand. "Yeah we just finished up why what's wrong" James asks concerned.

"You and Logan need to meet us at the hospital Lucy's in labor" Kendrah says as she opens the door for the paramedics who just arrived and put me on the gurney. "Oh god ok we'll be right there" James says as he hangs up and the paramedics loaded me up into the ambulance shutting the door once Kendrah got in. "I hope they get there in time" I say hopefully as another contraction hit me. "They will Lucy don't worry just deep breaths ok" Kendrah says comfortingly as she squeezes my hand. I just nodded my head as we arrived at the hospital and they wheeled me inside the hospital.

James and Logan ended up arriving just as they wheeled me into a room and hooked me up to an IV. "See Lucy told ya they'd make it" Kendrah says smirking as Logan kissed my cheek and James walked over to the other side of me holding my other hand. "Of course we did I wouldn't miss this for the world" James says as he kissed my head. "Plus I'm sure you'd murder me if I missed our child's birth" Logan says winking as he tried grabbing Kendrah's waist but she moved away from him. "Damn right I would thanks for doing this to me" I say sarcastically as I rolled my eyes then cursed as another contraction hit just as the doctor walked in.

"Ok miss Lucy let's see how far along you are" my doctor named Dr Grey says as she puts my feet up in the stirrups. "Doctor its to soon I'm only 8 months along" I whispered feeling scared as tears ran down my face. "Well unfortunately there's nothing we can do to stop it this time your fully dilated" Dr Grey says as one of the nurses brings in all her tools she'll need. "No it's to soon" I say crying more as James kissed my cheek and Logan got a panicked look on his face.

Logan's P.O.V.

"We need to get her up to labor and delivery is one of you going with her" Dr Grey asks as she looks between James, Kendrah, and I. "I um.." I start to say until James cuts me off. "Logan you go it's your baby after all" James says sighing. "But James I-" I go to say again until Kendrah interrupts me. "James is right Logan you should be with Lucy and your child" Kendrah says quietly as she looks at the floor. "Ok while you two idiots debate this I'm gonna go have a baby!" Lucy shouts in pain as another contraction starts. "When you've decided come up to the delivery room" Dr Grey says as they wheeled Lucy out after James pecked her lips.