Trials and Justice Served

(6 months later)

Kendrah's P.O.V.

Ever since my visit with Jett at the prison, I've been constantly having nightmares about him coming after me or my baby. Today's finally the day though that we will all hopefully be rid of that scumbag once and for all. And also I'm now six months along in my pregnancy. Logan and I found out from the doctor that we were having a boy which I'm thrilled about unfortunately I can't enjoy it until Jett is out of my life for good. I had just gotten out of the shower and I was putting my bra and underwear on when Logan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey babygirl you doing ok" Logan asks softly as he kissed my neck. "I'm fine I just want this nightmare to be over with" I say sighing as I leaned back into his chest. "Hey look at me babe" Logan says sweetly as he turns me around still holding my waist. I just stayed silent as I looked up at him with a few tears down my face. "Once this trial is over we will be finished with Jett once and for all and if he somehow gets out and even tries coming after you or our son I will kill him that's not a threat it's a promise" Logan says sternly as he hugged me tightly.

I sniffled as I hugged him back then wiped my face and kissed his cheek. "Look at that little man daddy is already protecting you" I say smiling as I rubbed my belly. "Of course I am and don't worry son I'll show you how to protect mommy and handle her cranky moods" Logan whispers as he kisses my bump then looks up at me smirking. "Excuse me" I say harshly as I glared at him. "Nothing dear" Logan says chuckling as he grabbed my hand but I yanked it back.

"Mhmm sure now get out so I can get dressed please" I say sarcastically as I walked to my closet swaying my hips. "Why it's not like I haven't seen you naked before honey" Logan says winking as he followed me and gripped my waist as I was looking through my clothes. "And you won't get to ever again if you don't get out now you little twerp" I say coolly as I stepped on his foot and elbowed him in the ribs. "Ok ok point taken" Logan says rolling his eyes as he walked out of my room finally giving me some peace. After I finished getting dressed and doing my hair and makeup, I walked out into the living room where I was met with Logan, Lucy, and all the other boys.

"What are you all doing here" I asked as James pulled me into his arms hugging me tightly. "Did you really think we were going to let you face this trial alone" James asks as he raised his eyebrow at me. "Well no.. but who's going to watch Sophia" I ask as I looked over at Lucy who had just finished changing the baby. "Alexa offered to watch her so that Carlos could come with us to support you" Lucy says softly as she finished changing Sophia and walked over laying her in Logan's arms. "There's daddy's princess" Logan says grinning as he kisses Sophia's cheeks and she pushes him away with her little hands.

"Auntie Lex is here" we hear Alexa say as she walks in through the front door. "Yay there's my babygirl" Carlos says enthusiastically as he walked over and pecked Alexa's lips. "Ok Alexa she's been nursed and changed, I made some bottles for her in the fridge and if you run into any trouble just call my cell or Logan's alright" Lucy says as she hands Alexa the baby's diaper bag. "Lucy she'll be fine I've got this all under control now go" Alexa says giggling as Logan laid Sophia in her arms after he and Lucy both kissed her head.

"I'm going I'm going sorry I've just never left her before" Lucy says nervously. "She'll be fine babe it's just for a couple hours let's go" James says sweetly as we all said goodbye to Sophia then walked out to the parking lot.

Once we arrived at the courthouse and started walking in, I felt my nerves go from zero to a hundred real quick. "Babe I know your scared but trust me once this is all over we will all finally have Jett out of our lives for good" Logan says reassuringly as he hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I hope your right about that and thank you all again for being here it means a lot to me" I say sincerely as I smiled at all my friends gratefully. "No place we'd rather be" Lucy says softly as she grabs my hand squeezing it before they all took their seats and I walked down to where my lawyer was seating.