50

50

(CJ Bryant)

(Parent's House)

I'm having dinner at my parent's house. Then Cathy get the laptop. I tried to call them but they can't be reach.

"Is the twin's okay?" Mama Chloe said.

"They are fine, mama. They must be sleeping that why they didn't answer the phone." I said.

This is always the set up between me, Jhem and the kids for the past two years. I know next month they will be back for good. That was the day they leave. Thru this year I renovate the condo unit. Especially the twin's bedroom.

A few minutes more with them, I make my way to Jhem's Condo unit. To have some rest. I get down and make my way up. I been living here for the past two years. And I miss them always. When I get at the reception. The receptionist just smiles at me creepy. What was that? I just ignore it and make my way up.

When I come in, something is different. I feel something wrong. Someone got in. I make way to the master bedroom. I saw Jhem and the kids sleeping. If this is a dream. I don't want to wake up.

"Hey? You are already home?" Someone said. I look at it at the bed. I saw Jhem just woke up from her sleep. "Are you hungry? Let me just make dinner." She stands up.

I run to her and hug her tight. I know she's shock and we landed on the beanbag.

"I'm sorry" I said. I get off her and sit on the floor.

"it's okay, nothing is hurt so far." She said. and smile. "I miss you too." She said and kissed me on the lips. Shock in me.

"And I'm real." Then she exited the room. I look at the clock. Its eleven in the evening. I saw the kids asleep at our bed. They still love to sleep with their mother.

I follow Jhem in the kitchen. And hug her from the back. I saw her preparing.

"What's the matter?" she said.

"If this is a dream I don't want to wake up." I said.

"This isn't a dream." She said.

She faced me and kiss me fully in the lips. And the sparks is always there. I don't care of food right now. All I want is her. Beside I already ate. And this will be my deserts. I deepen our kiss. Taking control of I really miss her. She hold me tight never letting me go. I have the same idea. I snake ma arms in her waist.  He hoists me up. Without breaking the kiss and make our way to the guest bedroom. And you know what happen next.

(End of POV)

(Jhem Ariza)

(Guestroom)

I woke up happy and tired at the same time. I looked at CJ sleeping peaceful. I kiss him on the lips. He's a heavy sleeper. I look at the clock and its six in the morning. I try to get up but CJ tighten his hold and keeps on bring me back to bed.

"CJ, I need to get up. Our kids going to wake up soon. And they are both always early to wake up." I said

"I don't want too." CJ said.

"You sleep some more. And I'm going to make breakfast." I said.

He let go of me and he just nodded. I know, he's tired. He gets back to sleep. I get up. and I kiss him on the cheek before I leave.

I make way to the kitchen and prepare the need things. Egg, Bacon, hotdog, and Rice. I need also to make milk for the three of us. And coffee for CJ.

I smile this is my routine for the past.

"Mommy?" Jai said while tugging my shirt. I carried him

"Good morning, Jai" I said. and kissed his cheek.

"Good morning, mommy." Jai said while yawning. He hugs me and putting his head on my shoulder. I can feel his breathing. He's still half asleep.

Jai is always the one who wake up early. This is always our set up. I carry him while I'm cooking. I just let him be. And for the nine years old. he's light like a feather. I need to feed him some more protein.  And you won't see him like this and stuff.

Let's get back to cooking. I'm finish on eggs, bacon, hotdog and rice while I carry Jai. its was always like this. And I'm immune of it. When I notice someone beside me.

"Hey, love, let me take care of him." CJ said. I look at Jai and he's past asleep. He took Jai to me and let him settle in his arm. "He's Light." As soon as CJ place him on his chest, he immediate hug him. Like he who is it.

"They are both are. They should eat more." I said.

"Good morning Love." CJ said.

"Good morning too. He knows who hug him." I said looking at Jai.

"The two of you like this every morning?" CJ said. I just nodded. It's time to make the milk and the Coffee.

"I can manage him like that. But playful when wide awake. I don't think so." I said.

Then I finish the last. I came near them. They are sitting on the couch.

"Give me Jai. am going to wake up Jane too. so that they can do their morning routine." I said. and he gave me Jai . "Just prepare the table for me. please?"

He nodded.  I soon walk in to the master bedroom to wake up Jane. I see her sleeping like a baby. They didn't notice me being gone all night. That how tired they are. I sat down the bed. And wake up Jai.

"Hey, Jai. Good morning buddy. It's time to wake up." I said to the sleepy Jai in my Lap.

"Five more-minute mommy." Jai said. Sleepy.

"I have a surprise for the both of you." I said.

"What is it mommy?" Jane said from the side. And lay down while using my thigh

"He's been waiting for the both of you last night. And I know you two going to love him." I said. but no one dare to move. "Come on you two. I prepare your breakfast." And they are both get up the bed but I saw their eyes close. I just shake my head. The three of us go to the bathroom.

After a few minutes, we go out the master bedroom finishing their morning routine. Both of them, still half a sleep. I hold their hands. When CJ saw me, he smiles. then look down on the kids. the kids still haven't notice him

"Let's have breakfast." CJ said and smile at them. They look at CJ and Run to him.

"Daddy!" Jai and Jane said shouting.

They jump to CJ to hug him and CJ catch them but stumble upon and landed on his butt. I saw CJ groan but ignore it. Just to hug Jane and Jai back. This is the best feeling ever to see them happy to be with CJ. I couldn't wish for more.

(End of POV)

(To be Continued)

(2021)