48

48

(Jhem Ariza)

(Condominium Unit)

I was sitting in the veranda. Having tea. I was thinking The school is about to start. And I know we stay here we end up ending a year late for the twin's studies. The two is just starting to kinder. We need to go back.

I'm think of maybe we could stay there for at least two years and get back here to settle down. With CJ of course. If he still wants us back. I smile bitterly. I toke a sip of my tea.

"Hey?" Someone looks from behind. I look at it. And it's my dad.

"Dad." I said.

He sits down beside me. I saw him holding a cup of coffee. He like coffee than tea. My mom like coffee than tea. But my brother and I prefer tea.

"Where's the kids?" he said.

"They are with CJ. They going to visit their CJ's Parents." I said.

"Why didn't you come?" he said.

"I want I don't want to see their hurtful eyes. On what I done 7 years ago. When their first met." I said.

"They shouldn't feel like that. if you didn't go to San Francisco? Do they think the twins would be alive by now? Or even you." Dad said.

"I know that dad. CJ already explain that to them but they still doubt it." I said. I want to be happy and also the twins. I don't want them to experience that.

"Does CJ knows?" Dad said.

"I don't think so." I said.

Now I have so many problems that I don't want any of my love ones involve from it.

"What's the matter?" Dad said.

"It just the school is coming soon at San Francisco." I said. September is start of school day at United State. And all level start that way. "I think we need to go back."

"That's too soon." Dad said.

"We will be back soon. Every summer we can visit here or you can visit us there." I said. "I just can just abandon their study and I need to go back at the company as soon as possible."

"is there any other way, for you to stay here? You can get their requirement there and start school here at the Philippines."

"I wish that's easy, Dad. But that won't do." I said. I was think of that idea but US schools are very strict about the document. And everything.

He sighs and said. "When will you leave?" I know that sigh is a defeat of my decision. For my family.

"Tonight." I said.

I saw him shock mode. We need to get there tomorrow morning. The school will be start in one week. I already buy the ticket online. And its reserve. I pay for it.

(End of POV)

(CJ Bryant)

(Mall)

I'm here at the mall, with my sister, Cathy. I buy the ring for Jhem. Maybe it's time to settle down for the both of us. And I was planning to change their last name with my last name.

The twins are with my parents. Having fun gardening.

"I need your help with something." I said.

"It that is my purpose here?" Cathy said.

"Well yes. Hahaha." I said and laugh.

"I know what are you going to do?" Cathy said. Acting like a detective and stuff. "Are you going to propose to her?"

And I just nodded. "I'm going to built my family what ever it takes."

"I'm so proud for you. Be a best man on Jhem and the father for the twins. You have my full support." Cathy said.

"Thank you Cathy." I said. I'm happy that I building my own family.

(End of POV)

(To be Continued)

(2021)