32

32

(Jhem Ariza)

(Penthouse Balcony)

I'm just sitting on the condo Veranda. Drinking milk I made. After I gave birth to Jai and Jane, Milk is my favorite drink. Looking at the sky.

I been think of this after I finish talking to my dad. If you think of it, dad is right about that thing. They came here to find me after so many years have past. I know they been busy in there past life. But why now?

For the past years. I been leaving in a quiet world with the people I love the most.

"What are you thinking hon?" Someone said from my behind.

I look at it and Its Michael. He sit beside me. I see him at his table awhile ago, doing resignation letter. Doing three job all day. That's why he decide to quit Stanford University

He sat beside me.

"Dad have a theory. That I don't know If I will believe it or not." I said.

I lean to him and put my head on his shoulder.

"And what is it?" Michael said.

"Dad said. They came here to find me not to have a vacation." I said.

"I think your dad is right about that theory." Michael said.

"You think so?" I said.

"Yeah. I kinda notice that when they give you the invitation card. If they accidentally saw you. They wouldn't have the invitation card. If they are having a vacation. They wouldn't have the invitation card also. It's like they really investigated about you. And they came here to find you." Michael said.

I sigh. Now I know it's TRUE. But I'm ready to forgive them for doing that stunt. They help me a lot on my 3rd year semester. To finish the semester.

"Are you ready to face him?" Michael said. Out of the blue.

"Of course. I am already move on. And I love you with all my heart I would let anyone replace what I have now." I said.

"I love you too hon." Michael said." Don't ever leave me. I don't know what will happen to me if the three of you gone in my life."

He kiss my forehead as sign of respect. For years I know him. I am the one of who can see those caring eyes.

"Mommy and daddy cuddling under the moon light. Can we join?" Jane said.

I saw her twin, Jai beside her. Sleepy. Maybe Jane drag him to be with us.

I nodded to them. As a sign of approval. They run to us and we hug like we are a family like they wanted. Little by little, Jai accept Michael as his dad in the future. I'm so proud of him.

(End of POV)

(To be Continued)

(2021)