49

49

(Jhem Ariza)

(Airport)

2 years later. We are now back at the Philippines. Now, we are going out the airport. Me and my kids stay at San Francisco. Jai and Jane are now 9 Years old. and this year they going to be Grade 1. I already finalize everything. So that they will be transferring here at the Philippines.

“Finally, we’re back. Mommy? Where are we going?” Jane Said.

"I miss the sun." Jai said.

“To our condo Unit.” I said.

Jane can little bits of stubborn. But she always obey me. She’s the strong one between her and Jai. When we arrived at San Francisco. She’s crying. She wants CJ. but I can assure her that we will be back. CJ already do his tasked in hand. he makes Jane want him to stay with our life he did everything to make this girl love him. She like to play volleyball. And she loves computer games.

“Let just book a taxi, mommy. Looks like Uncle Jeric Forgets us.” Jai said.

Jai the more unstable when it comes to emotions. He cried a lot when we arrived at our condo unit at San Francisco. But I manage them to calm down. He also doesn’t want to leave CJ behind. He loves badminton. And Likes to read.

“Sure.” I said and Jai book us a taxi.

I don’t think he forget us. Maybe he had an important meeting to attend to. Jeric Ariza took an engineering course. And now he’s an engineer’. I’m so proud of him. for making that far. He even took a board exam. And he past the exam like it was a piece of cake.

A few hours later, we are in the taxi. Our taxi Driver where so kind to us. Help us with our lounge. I can reward him big if he doesn’t do something wrong.

I still remember the day I had to leave.

(Flashback.)

We say good bye to my parents. And go home I already inform them my plans. And they were ok with it. but I know CJ won’t be ok with it. When we arrived at our condo unit. I started to pack our things that needed only and put it my brother’s car. Ding. Dong. That’s the doorbell. Who could that be? I go to the twin’s bedroom and saw their past asleep. I open the door and saw CJ. worried.

“What are you doing here? its past midnight” I said.

“I had this feeling you’re going to leave me again” CJ said. and hug me.

“I’m not going to leave you. We just need to go back. The twins have school. And I have a company to run. But after two years we will be back into your arms” I said.

“Don’t leave me again.” CJ said. He hugs me tightly. Like he doesn’t want me to go

“I want too. But we just need to go back badly.” I said. “Hey. We will be back. I promise that.”

“Ate, its time.” Someone said at the door. I see my brother at the door frame. Leaning. I just nodded. I careless CJ back.

“We need to go CJ.” I said. he hugs apart

“Let me just take the three of you at the airport.” he holds my hand.