18

18

(Julie Ann Thompson)

(MPC Drafting Technical Building)

I still worried to Jhem, her dad said, after he get Jhem from us, she collapse. He take her to the nearest emergency room. Her personal doctor said, there heart still the same, slower beat. And the main cause is the hole in her heart. The Doctor said she need a brand new heart, now that's is getting worse any days. She can live but expect her to collapse more often. They are still observing Jhem on ICU. Its her day 3 on the hospital, and she's still on a coma. When we back at the Studio. They asked me about Jhem. But I only say half the true to them.

(Flashback)

When me and Jake got back at the dance studio. I see they Arrived.

"Why did Jhem leave?" Gayle said.

She worried about Jhem. I know she not one who is against our group. And also his boyfriend, Nante.

"Jhem had emergency to attended. That why she's not here." I said.

Sorry that I have to lie to all of you. But I want Jhem to Tell you what it is.

"Is Jhem alright?" Michael said.

I can saw he's worried about Jhem. I'm also worried. I know he know something wrong on Jhem's breathing from the start.

"Yes. She's just fixing something important." I said. "That's what she told me."

"Are you sure?" Nante said.

I just nodded. I can see that Jake look at me. He know I just lied. But I just look at him telling him we will talk about this later.

(End of Flashbacks)

I don't know what to tell them. I don't want it to be a big deal to everyone. Jhem hate a lot of attention on her. Or pity her. She want it to be strong in front of everyone.

Uncle Jeremy excuse his daughter for a few weeks.

Lyne, shie, and JD know already. And they are worried. Lyne helping her in all the activities on the major. And shie and JD on the minor. All of her things on her locker. So we don't have any problem on her subject. I wish I'm with Jhem. A life without her, is useless.

CJ also came to me.

(Flashbacks)

2 days Later, CJ came to me and he want to tell me where is Jhem and what's happening to her. I don't know why Jhem didn't she tell CJ her heart condition. Maybe she have a reason. They been for two months.

"Come on, tell me where she is. I need to know." CJ said.

"I really don't know. I only know that her dad take her home after the dance practice. Then no news about her." Julie said.

"She right CJ. I was there too. But when her dad arrived no words been spoken." Jake said. He backing up to me. But I know he also wants to truth. When he saw Jhem is pale mode.

"I know that already. I already go to her house. But its no luck. The house is empty. Their neighborhood say, the house is been empty, for past 2 days straight. And they don't know why." CJ said.

"I know your worried. We are also worried." Julie said. "Let's just wait for the news about this. Ok?"

He look defeated. I know he's suspecting me.