34

34

(Shie Lee)

(Hotel at San Francisco, California) 

We are in our hotel and its was our last day here at San Francisco. I was currently having a video chat with my friend, Julie. Its night time Saturday. And of course, its Sunday morning there in the Philippines .

"Let's add everyone" Julie asked.

"Sure" I said.

We add JD, Lyne and Chel. Good thing, they are online. Especially CJ, who is not a morning person.

"Good morning" I said to them.

"Good evening to you."Lyne said.

"Kath is with me." JD said.

And I see Kath on the Screen

"Jake is also with me." Julie said.

"Wayne is sleeping." I said.

"Can you try to add Jhem here?" Julie said.

"I can try. She gave me her card." Shie said. 

I search of the Jhem's account. Its available. I add Jhem on the group. I saw CJ. He's still sleepy. But half awake. He's still on the bed.

"CJ. Wake up. We will have a visitor." Julie said.

He just closes his eyes. And nodded. I just shake my head. He's a not a morning person. Now we are still waiting for Jhem to answer.

(End of POV)

(Jhem Ariza)

(Michael's penthouse at San Francisco California)

The four of us have fun at the mall. Jai is already having fun. I know he gonna accept it the fact, Michael is gonna be his father soon. Michael did his all best to show his fatherly side. We are now back home.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Who will that be? I see Michael already change. The kids is on their room.

"Hon, change their cloths please. Someone is calling me on the Skype. Maybe its important client. I always leave my account open so that my client can call me. Any time they want." I said to Michael.

"Ok Hon." Michael said.

He kissed me on the cheek. And go to the room of the kids. Beep. Beep. Beep. I get my laptop at our room. Walking at the living room while look at the my Skype. I see. A group chat. I put my laptop on the center table and sit on the floor. I accept it.

First that I could hear is Chel.

"Hello Jhem. I miss you." Chel said.

"I miss you too, Chel." I said. "Good day to all of you."

I see, CJ, Julie with Derico, Chel with Zander, JD with a girl. That must be Kath, Shie told about. Lyne with Christian, and Shie with Wayne. I truly happy to see them. I miss them all. I see CJ straighten up. And sit down properly. Fix his face. He's really not a morning person.

" Hi Jhem" CJ said.

"Hi too CJ." I said.

"I miss you." CJ said.

"I miss all of you." I said a to all of them.

CJ about to say something. I can sense Michael near me. And I was right. He sit down beside me. And put his arm on my shoulder.