16

16

(Jhem Ariza)

(MPC Campus Ground)

I'm here at the park with some friends of mine. Gayle, Nante, Julie, Raffy, and me. We are currently thinking about what we'll dance on the Dance battle. That's our grades for the physical Education subject, this subject all about dancing. We are currently having problems, we don't have one more boy to dance. We form a circle.

"The song is, love me like you do. Like the celebrity do it, on the Video. Did you watch the pbb 737 show, Dawn and Zues." Gayle said.

"How can we perform that stunt? We are currently don't have one more boy." Julie said.

"Yup I know that. Sir Jeff say, we can get another person from other Course to dance with." Gayle said.

"Who?" I said. I just sit here thinking this is good person.

"It's Michael, Michael James. He'll be your partner for this Project. I trust him in you." Gayle said.

"What?" I said.

"And he's here." Gayle said.

She's looking at my back. And I look at what she's looking. Yup. Its Michael. Running on us. I hate this set up. But I have to deal with it. This is my grade. And continue saying.

"Sit down Michael. And I'm telling my plan for the dance." Nante said.

Gayle gesture to sit between us. She's really have interior motive. Then She discussing what will our formation. Again to Michael.

"Well, me and Nante. Julie and Raffy. Jhem and Michael." Gayle Said.

"So? you two, you and Nante, will be in the first line." Julie said. I just hold her arm and rest my head on her Shoulder.

"We are thinking, Jhem and Michael will be in front." Nante Said.

"I don't dance. That isn't good as you." I said. This is really impossible.

"He don't either." Nante said.

"Why did you choose him if he don't know how to dance?! No offense mean, Michael." Jhem said.

"Its fine." He said. He just look at me and smile.

"Remember Last Tuesday afternoon. We both see your team work on the field of volleyball." Nante said.

"When we see you together, we know you two know each other. And we could trust him. It will be good partner than anyone else I could think." Gayle said.

She has a point about that. And I only trust Michael any other guys out there. Except my hubby, my friend and friend's boyfriends.

"In this dance, we have to show everyone that we are in love with our partner." Gayle said. That part will be the problem with us. We don't love each other. But I don't have a choice. "OK let's stand up and practice. For only in the first chorus. Just follow us."

Nante is played the song. And We practice the dance.

You're the light,
you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure,
you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much
You're the fear,
I don't care
Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life
So love me like you do,
love me like you do
Love me like you do,
love me like you do
Touch me like you do,
touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?