14

14

(Jhem Ariza)

(Village)

We are now at front of my house. I don't know to say to them about CJ's being my boyfriend. I sigh.

"Don't worry I'll be always at your side. No matter what." CJ said.

I just nodded. Then Jeric open the door for us. Jeric is only 10 now. But act mature in his age. He excel on everything. But he's lacking something that you wouldn't notice normally in his age. The playfulness in him.

"Ate...." Jeric said.

He open the door for us. And we go inside. Mom Eve, and Dad Jeremy sitting at the sofa. Emotionless.

"Who is he?" Mom said.

"Mom, Dad, he's CJ, Carl James Bryant, my boyfriend. CJ, they are my parents, Eve and Jeremy Ariza. That my brother, Jeric Ariza." I said.

They both just nodded. Jeric shake hands with CJ's to feel welcome. Its kinda awkward moment.

"Guys its dinner time. Join us CJ. I cook so many foods." Jeric said. He's a great cook. I really don't know why I don't have that kind of cooking skills. That's mom's skill that he got. My dad, stand up.

"CJ, right?" Dad said.

"Yes sir" I said.

"Follow me. let's have a private talk outside. I'll like a word of you. " Dad said. and he started to headed out. Then followed by CJ.

"What's with your face?" Jeric said.

"I'm worried about CJ." I said.

"Dad's not gonna bit him. Or eat him alive. So relax. He's just going to give him some of his few words for him not to hurt you" Jeric said. Taping my shoulder.

We all sit down on the dinning table.

"Let's wait for them." Mom said.

After awhile the got in. CJ's sit down beside me and dad on the center table. Both of them my mom and dad.

While eating dinner. Jeric really prepared good food. At his age he's amazing.

"Where did you got to school?" Dad said.

"Same as your daughter, sir." Cj said.

"What course?" Mom said.

"Information technology." CJ said.

"Your the one who give my daughter the roses right?" Dad said.

CJ nodded.

"It's to obvious that. I wonder who give you the tulip. That her favorite flower." Dad said.

CJ and I look at each other and I think it's Michael. I just hope he's okay. I know I hurt his feelings.

"Now I'm curious, who?." dad said.

"Do you know who give the tulips to my Big sister?" Jeric Said.

"It's Michael, sir. Michael James, Civil Technology Students. Who is also in love with your daughter, sir." CJ said honest answer. "He also courting your daughter."

"Hmmm..." Dad said.

After dinner, CJ already go home. He need to rest. We still have Class tomorrow. He's been a gentlemen. And I'm loving it already.

I am done to take a bath. And slips my pajamas. When I received a phone call from my hubby. I answer it.

"Hi Hubby" I said.

"Hi din, Wifey." CJ said.

"Did you got home?" I said. And sit down on my bed.

"Yeah" CJ said.

"That's good hubby" I said.

"That's was really a close one. I thought that you dad gonna grill me alive. Or eat me, wifey." CJ said.

"oh really?" I said.

"Yup, wifey." CJ said.

"what did my dad tell you? My rephrased that question. What did you two talk about?" I said.

"Hmm... it's definitely you..." CJ said.

"I know that. But what about me?" I said.

"I can't tell you that, wifey. It's Secret promise that I made to your dad. I love you." CJ said.

"I love you too" I said. He's so sweet.

(End of POV)

(To be continued)

(2020)