PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Can love do anything? Yes. As simple as that. But if there's a love, of course, you'll be hurt in the end. You have to expect it. You have to be ready.

Meet Jhem Ariza, a Girl, Drafting Technology Student, who is finding Mr. Right. Then, she meet them, everything Changes

Michael James, Civil Technology student, who been in love with Jhem when they are both Second year.

And CJ Bryant, Electronic Technology Student , who just fell for just now.

The both of them had a competition to win. And prize was Jhem's hearts. But There's happening to Jhem. She's accidentally fall in love with CJ Bryant.

CJ Bryant love her. But there's a fear inside him that she will be hurt in the end. But he already hurt her.

Years later. Jhem's back in the Philippines.With someone you Knows. And a big revelation that shock them all. For Julie's wedding.

What will she do?

If she and CJ meet again?

Love him? Or hurt him?

READ THIS FIRST PLEASE :

••This story is "not edited". So readers, expect some Grammatical errors and misspellings.

••This story is a work of fiction. All names, locations, characters, and incidents is just work of the author's imagination.

••This is Based on True Story. My True Love Story.

••All of the photos you see here is not mine. Credits to their owners.

••Any uploading, scanning, screen shot and distribution of this story in any forms without the author's permission, or my Permission is punishable by law. Plagiarism is a crime.

Col Cahigas

A.K.A

LadyColeeeeee

••All Rights Reserved••

(2021)