Epilogue

Epilogue

(Jhem Ariza)

(Car)

It’s been two years since I got married to my Mr. right. That’s the best thing happen to me. Many doubt on our family. But we prove them wrong. If we have a problem, we also face them and talk about it.

I manage to build my own company 2 years ago. From the money I saved after I sold my previous one. I named it “J. Ariza Firm”. After my father, Jeremy Ariza. He sacrifices a lot for us. He’s the best dad ever. And the firm is going stable as per now.

As per CJ, he also build his own Business. Not as big as mine. But he love what he's doing.

Jeric is now an engineer. Working as Vice President of the firm. He doesn’t like handling my father’s job.

As per Erin, after she past the board exam and knowing that I’m building my company again. She wants to work to me again. And now she’s my assistant. And she’s handling it well. As expected.

Cathy is hard to predict sometimes, CJ told me that where Cathy is. And she’s at Greece. Right now. And don’t want anyone know where she was.

CJ and I thought that Jeric and Cathy will be destiny for each other. because we see them always together. But Cathy vanish in Jeric's Life. Since then Jeric been busy on work until he met Erin. And everything changes. I see my brother smile again. And having fun. I’m happy for him.

Dad Jeremy retired from his work. And he wants he and mom travel around the world. And I don’t have any problem with that. My brother and I can support him. so that he can finally relaxed and have fun.

As for my friends, they are still fulfilling their dreams. Christian and Lyne, Managing their own business with their children, Jen and Cross. Julie and Derico is waiting for their second child, which is a boy. They also have their first child, which is Jaleesa. Chel and Zander, after they got married, they migrate at Japan. And they got Baby Zoe. Shie and Wayne already have Baby Kaori, are already engaged. In three months more they will be husband and wife. For Kath and JD, they migrate at Australia. I really don’t know what happen to them. One day, they just fly without explanation. I just hope they got married before they fly.

As for our first identical twins, they doing great. They are now 13 years old. and grade 8, (Second year High School). My Jane loves volleyball. And Jai Love badminton. But both of them joined Art Club. Because they both love Drawing and Painting. Jane also excel in English and Jai on Math.

Well, your heart it right. we got our second identical twins. Axel Mason, father of peace and made of stone, we all him Axel. And Maximus Alexander, Greatest Defender of Men. We called him Alex.

Jane love the Axel and Alex. More likely she’s the only princess on the house. They are now 11 months now. When they were 6 months in my tommy, we are shock to know that we are having twins. I also told to CJ, we will only know the gender of the second set of the twins when I gave birth to them. And it’s all shock us. But we love them with all our heart.