Episode 23: February Flowers (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

California giggled, "Love triangles are, like, so hot. My Instagram is going to skyrocket in popularity after this."

"You better delete that video after we're done with this tomfoolery," New York grumbled.

"That depends on how well the photos turn out." She broke off her side of the chocolate bar in a single chomp before shifting over to New York's lap. "Okay! I need you to feed me a piece of chocolate. But make it sexy!"

"Hmph. You have two hands. Do it yourself."

"You heard him," New Jersey muttered without batting an eye.

She pursed her lips. "Looks like the Internet is going to have a field day when I post that video of you two sharing a hug on New Year's Day."

New York groaned in regret of getting wasted on that day. "Let's get this over with." He slid California's phone across the counter to New Jersey.

She smiled in triumph. "You better get my good side."

New Jersey messed around with the camera, zooming on New York putting a piece of dark chocolate into California's mouth. Weren't for New York's distinct scowl, they would've looked like the perfect power couple. "Hey, Yorkie. Can you try smiling? You look like you're not enjoying yourself."

'That's because I'm not,' he thought as he forced a smile on his face.

"And Cali, can you lean toward Yorkie a bit more? It needs to be more intimate."

"Sure thing!" California did as she was told for the sake of the photo.

"Hey. That's a bit close." New York leaned back and away.

"Relax, dude. I won't bite," she giggled.

"Cali, continue to lean forward. And Yorkie, keep leaning back more. I think I'm onto something." New Jersey focused the camera on them, shifting over to the next seat to get a better view. "More... More... More..."

"I can't lean back anymore..." He was nearly perpendicular across the stool.

"Stop fidgeting. This photo needs to be perfect."

New Jersey hid his amused smile behind the phone. "I think that's good." He gave New York's wobbly stool a slight tap with his leg.

"W-Wah! Aah!" California and New York fell off-balance from the chair, crashing onto the floor.

"That's a nice shot," New Jersey chuckled.

"What?" California looked over her shoulder in a daze. She gasped when she realized he had been filming them the whole time, recording the argument, the fall, and her exposed rear which she quickly covered up with rosy cheeks. "P-Pervert! Give me back my phone!" She confronted him.

He raised her phone above his head, out of her reach. "I will give it back once I post the video of you acting like an idiot. As a head's up, your account may get disabled because of that lace thong you're wearing."

She fumed, "Are you seriously blackmailing me?"

"You started it first."

She pouted. "Ugh! What do you fucking want?"

"Let me delete the video of that hug. Then, you can have your phone back. We'll call it even."

"Hmph! Fine."

"Asshole." New York slowly got up from the floor. "You could've warned me."

He chuckled, "You should be thanking me for getting that video deleted."

He huffed, "Whatever. I'm done with this shit." He stomped out of the restaurant.

"Hey! You could've at least paid for the tab as a thank you!" New Jersey tried to call him back to no avail.