Taking Questions for Q&A

Edit as of 02/24/2020: From this date forward, no more questions will be taken for Episode 25's Q&A. Thanks to those who gave my 50 States OCs questions to answer. Feel free to check out Episode 25 for those wondering how that Q&A turned out.

~

Hello, Readers ~

With the success of the Q&A in the first volume, I've decided to have another Q&A for this volume as well. Therefore, give me your questions!

Here are some things to know about this Q&A:

1. All questions must pertain to the 50 States, Washington D.C., and America to an extent. An individual may ask questions regarding fanon characters (Canadian provinces, Mexico, etc.) and canon characters (England, France, etc.), however, they must mention the state/capital that'll be answering the question.

2. All kinds of questions can be asked. Thoughts concerning another state. Opinions on certain subjects. Experiences with historical events. Questions related to shipping. NSFW asks. Pretty much anything is allowed to an extent. If there is a question I can't have a state answer for whatever reason, I'll be sure to let the person know.

3. There's no limit to the number of questions an individual can ask. For example, a person can ask four questions, and I may answer all of them. Of course, the Q&A is going to be at a certain length, however, I prefer to have too many questions than too few. That way, my states can pick and choose whichever questions they want to answer.

4. Normally, I mention the usernames who ask the question(s). But in concern to this Q&A, anyone is free to tell me they wish to be referred to as anonymous. If there are questions you wish to tell, but you prefer to not make them public in the comments section, feel free to send a private message to my Wattpad account.

5. I'll be accepting questions for a certain period of time. I plan to release the Q&A as Episode 25 in this volume. By the time of the episode's release, I've given people at least a month to ponder and comment on the kinds of questions they want to be answered. Even though that's plenty of time to think about, I recommend getting your questions in as soon as possible before I shut off requests.

Anyway, I want to thank everyone for reading my stories. I'm incredibly grateful for the reads, votes, comments, and followers I get since publishing Hetalia fanfiction based on my 50 States OCs. I like writing these kinds of stories, and I'm especially happy to know there are readers who like this kind of content. Once again, thank y'all so much.

As always, make pasta, not war!

~ Jade

Edit as of 02/21/2020: Holy guacamole! Asdfghjkl! Thank y'all for giving my 50 States OCs so many questions! They may not be able to answer every question, but they'll do their best to answer a lot of them.