Episode 23: February Flowers (Part 2)

Previously on 50☆Stars: Ohio struggles to find someone to spend with on Valentine's Day. And now back to our regularly scheduled program.

~

On the night of Valentine's Day, America and Washington D

On the night of Valentine's Day, America and Washington D.C. went to the cinema, looking for a movie to watch together.

"What movie do you want to watch?" America asked.

"Hm... I'm quite interested in The Lodge." She stared at a movie poster of an eerie-looking cabin window surrounded by cold darkness.

"Y-You want to watch that?"

"That or Fantasy Island." She turned to a brightly-colored movie poster of a tropical island from an aerial view.

"What's that?"

"It's a hodge-podge of supernatural, fantasy, and horror."

He gulped. "Eheh... You sure are interested in horror."

"I'm quite fond of the psychological aspect regarding a mysterious evil lurking underneath the surface of humanity."

"Oh."

"That and the sight of idiots getting murdered for dumb decisions is why I love horror."

He awkwardly laughed, "How about we watch Sonic the Hedgehog instead?"

She shrugged. "Alright."

"Yay!" 

☆☆☆☆☆

"What the fuck did I get myself into?" New York scowled, forced to snap photos of California in a wine red cocktail dress straddling New Jersey's lap

'Threesomes are a bad idea.' New Jersey gritted his teeth on one end of the chocolate bar while California seductively bit the other end without shame.

If they had known behind California's words were brazen intentions to have their rival join them on this date, they wouldn't have come to the wine and chocolate pairing tasting. They didn't mind becoming one of California's handsome accessories for her sake of upholding her attractive status on social media. However, they didn't agree to do this stint, especially in front of their rival. If they could, they would've gone home immediately without looking back. They wouldn't have to suffer the embarrassment of this photoshoot in front of public eyes. Sadly, they couldn't leave—not until she deleted that video.