•chapter 25•

Sashas pov

Sashas pov

1

2

3

Instantly the bell rung and I released Charlotte from the banks statement and clapped my hands over my mouth as tears threatened to stream down my face. The crowd was buzzing with cheers and applause as my brain tried to register what I had just done but I was soon back to reality when the referee kneeled down next to me and handed me the raw women's championship.

My championship

My chest felt tight as I staggered to my feet and the ref raised my hand causing the crowd to go crazy. I finally let the tears fall as I looked all around me unable to comprehend that all my dreams where now a reality and I had achieved everything I had ever wanted ever since I was a little girl.

I looked down at the championship before looking at crowd all around me, tears flowing freely down my face (gif).

I nodded hearing their cheers of how I deserved it and I knew I did, I had worked so hard for this moment and I had finally done it. I took a deep breath before standing in the middle of the ring and used both hands to raise the championship above my head hearing the cheers echo around me. (Gif)

After celebrating a little while longer I slowly made my way backstage and into gorilla where all the crew members, Vince, Stephanie and hunter clapped smiles on their faces. But my attention was brought to the man who immediately walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me holding me close.

Colby

My fiancée

"You did it Babygirl I'm so proud of you" he whispered and I could tell he was crying from the quiver in his voice , I giggled burying my head in his shoulder as people around us began to whistle.

"Thank you baby"

307 words