•Chapter one•

Seth's pov

Seth's pov

I was in the middle of a match with dean and roman against evolution when Stephanie jumped onto the apron and distracted the referee giving triple h the opportunity to deliver a pedigree to me.

As I lay on the mat my head began to throb and my body coursed with pain. The screams of the fans in the arena echoed through out my ears and my eyebrows furrowed when their screams suddenly and abruptly got louder. I crawled to the turnbuckle as I felt movement around me.

Once I'd made it to the turnbuckle I felt a hand grip the back of my head and I groaned in pain as my headache worsened. "Seth!!" I heard Stephanie scream but suddenly her grip was yanked off my head and I fell against the ropes on my knees. When I looked up my mouth dropped and my eyes widened (gif) when I saw the love of my life standing in the middle of the ring smiling at me with Stephanie at her feet.

"Hey baby" Sasha smiled walking over Stephanie and towards me before kneeling down infront of me and and taking my hands in hers. "Are you ok?" She asked swiping my hair back and I winced at the amount of noise echoing around me, her eyes narrowed as she watched me carefully. Dean and roman scrambled into the ring next to me before helping me to my feet as I groaned.

Immediately Sasha wrapped her arms around me and I smiled lightly pulling her closer and kissing the top of her head.

266 words