•chapter 22•

Seth's pov

Seth's pov

The crowd roared as I picked ryback up and delivered a suplex to him into the ropes causing him to crash to the mat in pain. I quickly scurried ontop of his inert body and covered him getting the win much to the crowds dissapointment.

Boo's quickly filled the arena as my theme played in the background, I stood up my body aching with pain as the referee handed me my championship and raised my hand. A cocky smirk spread across my face and I looked at the faces of all the unpleased audience members.

Suddenly my smug smirk dropped when a familiar theme began to play on the tritron making all the hairs on my body Stand up. My heart stopped in my chest and my jaw slightly dropped in shock. The one girl who had ever had this affect on me pranced out onto the stage a few meters infront of me and a naughty smile was spread across her face as she looked at me.

I stared back and admired her body that I knew all to well thanks to three beers two shots and a margarita that we had shared a mere week ago. But since that morning when we woke up next to eachother nothing had been said, I didn't know if she regretted it but I certainly didn't. I did a little shake of my head pouting my lips which caused her to bite her lip and chuckle. (Gif)

My breath caught in my throat as she began waltzing down the ramp swaying her arms and one hand on her hip. (Gif). However my attention was suddenly drawn to the male fans throughout the arena staring at the beautiful girl and surprisingly I felt a wave of jealously wash over me as Sasha climbed into the ring and grabbed a microphone.

She walked into the middle of the ring standing a few centimetres infront of me as my breath laboured. Just seeing her infront of me reminded me of all those memories we had together backstage. I may be a heel infront of the cameras but I'm totally different backstage and with Sasha standing so close to me it made me want to throw everything away just so I could be with her.

She brought the mic to her lips whilst slightly edging forward which I was totally oblivious to due to being too concentrated on her coming words. But suddenly she dropped the mic onto the mat with a light bang and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulling me down so she could  connect our lips. The fans screamed in shock as I also dropped my mic and title ,wrapping my arms around her waist and bending my head more so I could kiss her more deeply.

I was just about to tangle our tongues together when she pulled away but still stay closed so our lips were brushing against each other's. "Come backstage" she whispered tugging on my hand, I nodded instantly before grabbing my title and opening the ropes for her as she climbed out. I also climbed out of the ring and as me and sash walked back up the ramp and backstage I chuckled at the shocked look on fans faces.

But what would happen backstage ?

553 words