•chapter 15•

Seth's pov

Seth's pov

I sighed with a frown on my face as I stood in an interview with Charlie backstage after attacking my so called brother dean ambrose. "Also Seth the wwe universe is wondering what are you thoughts on baron Corbin putting your wife Sasha banks in multiple matches every week?".

I narrowed my eyes as I brought my hand too to my jaw scratching my beard but before I could answer I felt someone come behind me and Charlie quickly moved off the set. I slowly turned around only to come to face with the man I had been waiting for, for weeks.

"Corbin" I addressed him an angry look plastered on my face, he smirked down at me "why don't you answer the question Seth..........what do you think? Because for the last month to so I've put your wife through hell and you've done nothing!" I chuckled as the anger built up inside of me. My fists clenched at my aides so much that I could feel the pain from my nails digging into my palms.

"And after last night..........we'll everything's just going down hill for you........and if it wasn't for dean ambrose I'd take your intercontinental title but...............I can't still take your wife if I wanted". I chuckled swiping my hair back as his smug face looked down at me. "You know what Corbin" I started before raising my conveyed fist in the air and delivering a hard punch to his face. (Gif)

Immediately he fell to the floor clutching his nose as I moved to stand over him "I'll give you one warning Corbin...........go near her and you'll get the same beating dean ambrose will get at clash of champions".

291 words