•chapter 9 (part 1)•

Sashas pov

Sashas pov

I breathed deeply as summer rae made her entrance, tonight was my debut match in nxt and I was freaking out. All week leading up to this night I had constantly been in the performance center with my best friends bayley, Becky and Charlotte who where more than happy to train with me to help get me ready for tonight.

But I was still nervous, what if I botched,
Or got injured or the wwe universe didn't like me. My mind was in a whirlwind of thought when a scuffle of shoes was heard behind me. I glanced over my shoulder to see none other than Seth Rollins leaning up against a crate not to far behind me. I furrowed my eyebrows and he smirked at me.

Suddenly summers music stopped and I looked away from the Seth (who may I say is probably the most handsome guy over ever seen). I put my glasses on my head as the start of my theme began to book throughout the small arena. I pranced out onto the stage as I got a mixed reaction from the the crowd.

I climbed into the ring and stood in the centre doing my hip swing move that I thought of for my character as the pink lights from the entrance way lit up the crowd behind me. (Gif)

My music began to die down and was replaced the cheer of fans who began chanting my name, I smiled back at them smiling. This was all I ever wanted.

Match

We were halfway through the match and I was exhausted, summer wasn't a good wrestler but she did know how to make everything turn into her favour. Multiple times she's cheap shotted me and now I lay on the mat holding my face after she raked my eyes.

I heard her shouting at the crowd taunting them from the other side of the ring but suddenly they came alive with screams and cheers confusing me. I slowly sat up on the mat holding the back of my head and on the stage I saw him again.

He sat on a chair with his title draped over his shoulder smirking. I threw him a confused glance and he waved at me and I felt a unexpected feeling flutter in my stomach puzzling me. Quickly I made my way back to my feet and stared across the ring at summer who clapped her hands sarcastically and waved at Seth in a flirty manner.

Abruptly she ran at me with an attempt to punch me but I was able to hook my arm underneath hers and rotate underneath her arms so that I could I wrap my hands around her chin from behind and tucked my knees against her back. I flipped us back and rolled over so that she was locked into my submission.

The banks statement.

She cried and screamed as she tried to wriggle free but I was too strong for her, she immediately slapped her hand against the mat and the bell rang signalling my victory. Instantly I kneeled on the mat holding my hands over my mouth tears brimming in my eyes as the crowd cheered making my heart swell.

Once I was able to stand up the red raised my hand and once again I looked at the stage to see Seth now standing up from his chair clapping with a smile lunged across his face before he disappeared backstage again.

Who is he?

586 words