•chapter 13•

Nobody's pov

Nobody's pov

Seth sighed as he sat down on commentary, he was scheduled to be commentating on Braun strowman vs Drew McIntyre but only seconds before making his entrance was told that it had been changed but he has no idea what was about to happen.

"Hello and welcome back to Monday night right here in Illinois and right now we're joined by the current universal champions Seth Rollins" Seth nodded "thanks Corey it's great to be here" he exclaimed with fake enthusiasm that was until a certain theme song was played throughout the arena.

Instantly a blush crept onto his cheeks as he turned his attention to the stage a huge smirk plastered on his face(gif). "First from Boston Massachusetts Sasha banks!" Charlie announced as Sasha strutted out onto the stage and spun on the stage before doing her hip swing and taking her glasses off (Gif).

"Hey baby!" She shouted waving to Seth who waved back at his girlfriend blowing her a kiss which caused the crowd to scream and cheer. He watched biting his lip as she pranced down the ramp and into the ring her smile capturing his attention the most. Just like everything about her had captured his heart but he wasn't complaining.

She was the most perfect woman he had ever met and right then and there he vowed to himself he would never let her go no matter what life threw at them.

243 words