•chapter 21•

Seth's pov

The bacon sizzled in the pan as I prepped the coffee and water for me and Sasha, she'd never liked hot drinks which was weird because come on COFFEE IS EVERYTHING!!. But anyway after the bacon had finished I placed it on the plate along with the toast I had made and walked over to the kitchen table placing them down carefully before letting out a sigh of relief. I looked at the clock to see 9:30 and Sasha still wasn't up , I shook my head chuckling and made my way up the stairs and into our bedroom.

As soon as I entered I looked to the bed too see my angel passed out in bed tangled in the duvet with her hair spread out across her face and the nearby pillows. I smiled at her sleepy state and walked over to her side of the bed kneeling down near her "Sash" I said shaking her arm slightly but she didn't budge "Babe" I tried again but yet again no answer. I smirked getting in idea, I crawled ontop of her and began doing push ups but kissing her lips every time I went down.

 Her eyes soon fluttered open and a miles spread across her lips along with a deep red blush

Her eyes soon fluttered open and a miles spread across her lips along with a deep red blush. "Morning beautiful" I cooed continuing the playfulness and she giggled sleepily making me chuckle. "Your cute when your half asleep" I cooed moving to lay ontop of her and snuggling into her chest.

She hummed raking her fingers through my hair and I let out a content sigh hugging her tighter "come on I've done breakfast" I cheered climbing off her and pulling her up. She rubbed her eyes groggily and I picked her up in my arms carrying her downstairs sitting her on one of the table chairs infront of the breakfast. "Thanks Babe" she exclaimed digging in and i chuckled sitting across from her and eating my own breakfast.

329 words