•chapter 12•

Seth's pov

Seth's pov

I leaned up against the ropes standing with the new day with my belt sling over my shoulder waiting for Sasha to make her entrance. It was the first time she'd be back on raw since we got married just two months ago and I couldn't be happier to be tagging with my wife.

The crowd popped when her music began to book throughout the arena making me smile. She pranced out onto the stage her new blue her swaying in the air as she did her hip swing and big e starting throwing his head around pretending he had hair which made us all laugh.

That was until I heard a very infuriating comment made on commentary behind me. "Sasha banks looking very beautiful  tonight shake she's with someone like seth". I slowly turned around to see Kane sitting on the announce desk with a smug smile on his face but it instantly faded when he saw me glaring at him from the ring. He immediately started shaking his head and trying to defend himself but I continued staring at him (Gif)

"Watch it kane she's taken" I shouted heifer turning around to see Sasha standing infront of me with s smug smile on her face making me scoff and shake my head. Suddenly she wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me making the crowd cheer and me smile as I hugged her back swaying us jokingly. She laughed loudly into my chest my heart flutter.

She's was mine forever

257 words