•chapter 18•

Seth's pov

Seth's pov

Me and Sasha where currently in a match against Zelina vega and Andrade after they challenged us over Twitter last week. Sasha was in the ring covering zelina when suddenly Sami zayn appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Sashas foot dragging her out of the ring and onto the floor outside.

Instantly I jumped down from the apron and sprinted over to Sasha as Sami stood a few meters away "baby you ok" I asked kneeling down next to her as she clutched her back and whined in pain. She slowly shook her head and I growled, I jumped up from Sashas side and glared at Sami as he started to back away from me shouting his apologies but I wasn't listening. (Gif)

I chased him around the ring until I caught his shirt in my fist and threw him into the barricade. Officials quickly surrounded me as Sami lay inert of the ground and began pushing me away, I quickly glanced over my shoulder to see Sasha being loaded onto a stretcher doctors surrounding her and my heart snapped when I heard her call out for me "Seth!"

I rushed over pushing officials and doctors out of my way until I stood next to her, I grabbed her stretched out hand and kissed it "your gonna be alright love ok I'm not leaving you". "Sir please stand back you can't be next to her" one of the doctors said trying to move me but u slowly turned around and glared at him "she's my girlfriend I'm staying by her side no matter what you say unless your gonna try and stop me" I growled and he instantly moved back an intimidated look on his face.

Soon they began wheeling Sasha backstage but I held her hand staying right next to her "it's alright baby hang on!"

311 words