•chapter 11•

Seth's pov

Seth's pov

I smirked as I read through my twitter feed whilst in my locker room, I'd payed a picture of me and my girl earlier at the Eiffel Tower and the comments where filled with jealous men whining over how I already snagged the best girl in the world. I had.

My body was filled with pride as I shut my phone off and leaned back in my chair, suddenly my locker room door was busy open by an out of great roman. "Bro what are you doing..........don't tell me you pissed of Char again" I chuckled talking about Romans wife Charlotte flair. "What are you doing!" He exclaimed waving his hands everywhere and I furrowed my eyebrows "what do you mean man?" I asked as he let out a frustrated sigh and turned on the tv in my room and out it on raw which was currently live with Sashas segment.

Instantly my heart burned with jealously and anger as I saw that homeless looking punk enzo kissing my girls hand (gif). "I'll be back" I grumbled stroking out fo my locker room and towards gorilla where superstars watched me gearfully.

Immediately I stormed out into the stage my chest heaving with anger as I saw my girl smiling uncomfortably in the ring whilst trying to put some distance between her and enzo(Gif). Quickly her eyes fell on me as the fans cheered and I clearly saw enzo gulp, instantly she smiled seeing me and rolled out of the ring before quickly walking up the ramp and towards me.

I pressed a kiss to her forehead before grabbing the mic that was in her hand and went back to glaring at enzo. "Enzo........I'm going to give you one warning..........and one warring only...........stay away from my girl or else!" I shouted before throwing the nice totes floor still breathing heavy with pure anger.

That was until I felt a small hand clasp gently around my forearm pulling me back slightly. "Ok ok" I said turning to Sasha and placed my hand on the bottom of her back leading her backstage.

But next time I'll rip his head off!!

366 words